Limited Run Gold Leafed Infinity Gauntlet Run - Left Hand w/Light Up Stones!

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is basically a continuation run from RPF member Shotzy for his version of the infinity gauntlet. He has since moved on to other projects, so I've purchased the molds from him and I'll be offering both a DIY kit and and Finished versions of the gauntlet covered in Gold Metal Leaf!

Here is what mine looks like from the original run:

Z9r26zP.jpg

I used genuine 23.5K Gold Leaf, but it's a very difficult medium to work with and takes many long complicated steps to apply which you can see in my build thread here if your interested in learning the process: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=278852

So for this run, to make things far less less complicated, I'll be offering the gauntlets with Gold Composition Leaf (faux gold). It's much easier to work with (fun even!) and yields excellent results!

You can see the difference between the two leafs in this vid here:

The outside is the real gold, but the inside of the thumb plate has a much more reflective quality to it. This is what the Gold Composition Leaf looks like once applied. Always best to start as shiny as possible and knock it down from there!

To give you an idea for a sense of scale, here is a pic I posted on instagram a while back:

sgR9jaR.jpg

It's pretty big and imposing (about 15" tall), but not so big it can't be worn. The fingers are just small enough to still be able to articulate. Perfect for cosplay!

Here are just a few that have wielded the Infinity Gauntlet in the comics:

Thanos
·
Nebula
·
Adam Warlock
·
Magus
·
Spider-Man
·
Mr. Fantastic
·
Professor X
·
Darkseid
·
Iron Man
·
Captain America
·
Doctor Doom
·
Black Panther
·
DeadPool (God Help Us All!)

Here are the details on the two versions I'm offering:

Kit Version Infinity Gauntlet - $275 + shipping
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raw resin kit cast in Smooth-On Onyx (Flashing clean up required)
Suede forearm length base glove
Miniature brass tack rivets
6 individual light up stones
Extra batteries
Gold composition metal leaf - booklet
Bottle of sizing glue for application
Full color pdf instructions for assembly and showing how to leaf. (I'm working on a video tutorial as well)

WXuZGOOh.jpg

Completed Infinity Gauntlet w/case - $550 + shipping

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fully assembled gauntlet riveted together and glued to the base suede glove
Gold composition metal leaf applied and weathered
6 individual light up stones (removable from the glove and can be arranged in different configurations)
Extra batteries
Locking aluminum case w/foam inserts for secure transport of the gauntlet and stones.

U6rnQXJh.jpg

Touching back on the removable stones. You can arrange them in pretty much any order you want. I've seen them configured a couple different ways in the MCU. Here they are matching the leaked Thanos footage from a couple years ago:

8tf35EJh.jpg

oFTWV7Uh.jpg

The case:
wrkG6jH.jpg

I'm taking down payments now. 1/2 down and 1/2 due upon completion.

Post your interest here if you would like either a kit or finished gauntlet. The first 3 kit spots have already been filled!

BATCH 1 Kits:
Captainjaze - SHIPPED!
David_lepew - SHIPPED!
Joshkingofgeeks - SHIPPED!

1st Finished Gauntlet:
enterprise0216 - EST SHIP Date: End of March

BATCH 2 Kits:
tubachris85x - SHIPPED!
medic2410p SmoothCast 300 - SHIPPED!
RhinoActual - SHIPPED!

2nd Finished Gauntlet:
Xavier - Shipping SOON!

BATCH 3 Kits:
SGuzman - SHIPPED!
Hopkinsc 1 - SHIPPED!
bnematoad - SHIPPED!

3rd Finished Gauntlet:

markgarcia10 - SHIPPED! (Returned)

Batch 4 Kits:

exo95er - SHIPPED!
Kaptainkirk - SHIPPED!
brobi_1_kenobi - Shipping SOON!

4th Finished Gauntlet:
zipenstien - SHIPPED!

5th Finished Gauntlet:
MasterEdi - EST Ship Date - June

6th Finished Gauntlet:
Lorneondrums - EST Ship Date - July

Z9r26zP.jpg

Z9r26zP.jpg

sgR9jaR.jpg

sgR9jaR.jpg

WXuZGOOh.jpg

WXuZGOOh.jpg

U6rnQXJh.jpg

U6rnQXJh.jpg

8tf35EJh.jpg

8tf35EJh.jpg

oFTWV7Uh.jpg

oFTWV7Uh.jpg

wrkG6jH.jpg

wrkG6jH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested to see what the gauntlet looks like with the glove and an un-weathered gold composition.
I really like the idea of being able to change the stone placement since that is what Marvel keeps doing

I'm interested to see what the gauntlet looks like with the glove and an un-weathered gold composition.
I really like the idea of being able to change the stone placement since that is what Marvel keeps doing

I'm working on one now. I'll get some pics up soon :thumbsup

Here are a few shots in the transport/display case. I still need to finalize a few things and not all the stones have the proper oval covers on them in these shots, but it gives you an idea at least. Again, this is the real gold gauntlet. I'm still working on the composition leaf version. Should have it finished some time next week. Pics up of that soon! :cheers

I put a vid up on my instagram account as well. You can check that out by clicking on the instagram icon below my avatar on the left. ;)

wrkG6jH.jpg

AciFfpu.jpg

9N1R87f.jpg

EVa9bhv.jpg

Fits "like a glove" on me. Thought it would be larger but at least I can wear it

Ignore my face, it was midnight and was beyond exhausted

24799346_10211319453317926_6865466658874788843_o.jpg

Also, if you decide to upgrade some parts for accuracy, I wouldn't mind getting those down the road too.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back