Going price fro a RO 72 Panther De-luxe BULLSEYE Air Pistol?

Here it is anyhelp would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG-20200830-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20200830-WA0004.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG-20200830-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20200830-WA0001.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 130
Few more images of the box and pistol

Attachments

• IMG-20200830-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20200830-WA0007.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG-20200830-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20200830-WA0009.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG-20200830-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20200830-WA0006.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG-20200830-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20200830-WA0008.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 84
Have you got any idea what it may be worth cant seem to find much online regarding it

It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. i know that's not what you want to hear but here is my suggestion.

Lichtbringer and OdiWan72 are probably the best to tell you as they have bought and possibly re-sold to others in locations where the items are rare or hard to find. If you are in the US, the value is probably higher because many are worried to ship overseas into the US for customs reasons. So a lot of US collectors may be chomping at the bit to get a hold of it.

Here is my suggestion. I have heard others do this to get a collectibles insured for their real value. Put it up for auction on eBay. Start the listing at $0.01 and set the reserve for $10,000.00. Relist it a couple more times and compute the auverage of the max bids of the 3 auctions. That should give you an idea of what it is worth.

Thankyou so much for your help i will indeed contact them to find out more. Im from the UK but i have struggled to find much on it i may contact sussex armoury and see what they have to say its a item that was giving to me by my grandad when he was alive so probably wouldnt part with it im going to take it somewhere and get a few bits replaced on it as doesnt seem as powerful as what i exspected it would of been i would love to find the other parts that are missing from it aswell.

Thankyou so much for your help i will indeed contact them to find out more. Im from the UK but i have struggled to find much on it i may contact sussex armoury and see what they have to say its a item that was giving to me by my grandad when he was alive so probably wouldnt part with it im going to take it somewhere and get a few bits replaced on it as doesnt seem as powerful as what i exspected it would of been i would love to find the other parts that are missing from it aswell.

Good luck. I get the feeling that unlike a lot of base weapons used in Star Wars, this type does not have a lot of value to gun collectors, simply to Star Wars prop replicators. Like a Sterling machine has value to gun and WW2 collectors or in a way a graflex has value to camera collectors. I guess there can be pellet gun collectors out there it doesn't sound like they are buying these up. Probably why the antique gun collector you spoke with did not have much to say about it.

Good luck. I get the feeling that unlike a lot of base weapons used in Star Wars, this type does not have a lot of value to gun collectors, simply to Star Wars prop replicators. Like a Sterling machine has value to gun and WW2 collectors or in a way a graflex has value to camera collectors. I guess there can be pellet gun collectors out there it doesn't sound like they are buying these up. Probably why the antique gun collector you spoke with did not have much to say about it.

LIke you already wrote...they´re pretty common (even if the version with the correct markings AND rear threaded plug is more rare), prices vary from 30-85 Euro (in very good condition) throughout Europe from what I can tell.
Resell value amongst SW collectors ranges from 100-200Euro.

The pellet gun listed here in correct and in good condition so definitely in the upper price range...in the end it´s just a matter of finding the right buyer at the time of your sale.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back