Going price fro a RO 72 Panther De-luxe BULLSEYE Air Pistol?

Unfated

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
What the going price for a RO 72 Panther De-luxe BULLSEYE Air Pistol? What would
be too much? I found one for $200, but I'm not sure that a good price. I have always wanted
a DL-18 blaster. It's one of my favorites. Thanks.

There is no easy answer - it depends too much where you find one. Prices jump all over the table, they can be found cheap, but chances are becoming more and more rare.

20160429_142133_zpsgqcfq3z3.png

I never had one, used a rifle, but many childhood friends had exactly that gun. The problem is - they were "cheap toys", noone cared about them. Once the kids had other interests they were stored away, got maybe some rust, and years later when cleaning the basement/barn/whatever they were tossed in the garbage bin when found.

Im always on the look out for them. Since I build props for collectors, stage and movies. I found one on eBay for about $250. I’ve seen them for sale in the US between $200 - $300. They’re getting harder and harder to find. So, If you find one get it. It will definitely go up in value as the years go buy.

Hey hows it going? Hope your well just come across this post as been looking for info and prices on this for a while i currently have one which my grandad picked up alot of years ago cant seen to find many prices on them but spoke to a antique gun collector and he said because of the plastic handle most got broke.

I paid $200 (+$43 shipping from France to U.S.) 18 month's ago. It included the box but the box was beat up. The pistol was in pretty good condition.
I paid $200 (+$43 shipping from France to U.S.) 18 month's ago. It included the box but the box was beat up. The pistol was in pretty good condition.
View attachment 1341180
Looks good one thing i cant seem to understand is the one i have here has a grey plastic handle instead of wood effect and im sure the box has a panther image across thr front of it most i have seen online the boxes are completly different to that.

Wow i thought it was like a different model or something what made u want to customize it? Looks very good.See u can get attachments for it mine was missing a couple of bits but i still cant figure out why mine is grey plastic on the handle il post a photo soon

Wow i thought it was like a different model or something what made u want to customize it? Looks very good.See u can get attachments for it mine was missing a couple of bits but i still cant figure out why mine is grey plastic on the handle il post a photo soon

its the base for the DL-18 (Jabba guard blaster) so I wanted a replica as I always thought it was a cool looking blaster.
No idea why yours is grey, maybe a slightly different version. If you post a pic of the grey one someone may be able to identify the version.

C09E2909-8F03-4118-8AB8-BA0A387A40D8.jpeg

I got mine a few years back (I think 2014) from OdiWan72. He shipped it from Germany disassembled in two packages just to be safe. Mine was the variation like Johnnyb has. OdiWan72 had a resin cast the correct front sight piece and sent it with the pistol along with some of the other greeblies. I was able to drill it out and add the parts of the incorrect piece to make it as accurate as possible.

img_1170-jpg.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back