Giger Alien sculpt from Alien (1979) PIC HEAVY

Some of my Alien reference, Cinefex#1, The Book of Alien, Giger's Alien, Alien Movie Novel(photographic retelling of the movie with Dialog)...if there is anything you are looking for let me know, because it really isn't possible for me to scan all these completely. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kurtyboy @ Mar 22 2007, 01:06 AM) [snapback]1445166[/snapback]</div>
alien1x.jpg

[/b]

Why does it look like the tail is coming out of the front, instead of the back and simply looping under and inbetween it's legs?

Either its just an illusion or you have a dirty mind :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dropshipbob @ Mar 22 2007, 08:31 AM) [snapback]1445401[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kurtyboy @ Mar 22 2007, 01:06 AM) [snapback]1445166[/snapback]

Why does it look like the tail is coming out of the front, instead of the back and simply looping under and inbetween it's legs?
[/b][/quote]

I think they attached it in front because it has to curl up between Bret's legs and they needed the extra length. And that's the stunt suit, so you only see it for a few seconds anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kurtyboy @ Mar 22 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]1445443[/snapback]</div>
Either its just an illusion or you have a dirty mind :p
[/b]

A little from column A, a little from column B, but I think Clutch got it. :)

Sorry Nick, I forgot all about this. I was just in my storage space yesterday too. I need to get a new scanner damn it. I will be back there soon to get more supplies for the Vid Phon project this week. I will look for the Cinefex then. I know the same company that rereleased the cinefex #9 BR issue also did a reissue of the Alien Cinefex #1. I have seen it on Amazon. Great book, worth every penny.

Andy

Looks like Alien is bck on the brain so here are a few more pics of the greatest movie creature ever.

aliencrouchuy2.jpg

alienmoviemonster06sw2.jpg

This is the recently auctrioned full suit-

aliensuit4pm1.jpg

aliensuitiy3.jpg

Nick

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back