Giant Style Venom speed build for halloween.

This is amazing, I was lucky enough to get a pic with you on Halloween, I was Luigi!

Attachments

• 19079-luigi-venom-psy.jpg
    19079-luigi-venom-psy.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 662
Heyy M16, i was wondering wat material did you use to make venom's skin flexible and did you also used latex as well to put layers on the skin? Plz help cause im making a crysis 3 costume.

So you put a skin of streth tshirts over the muscle foam, then just a crap ton of latex? It looks great but I'm puzzled on how strong it is, I just imagine it ripping kind of easily. Is it just using layer upon layer so you can confidently move and flex the suit without worry? Also, amazing build!

Think of the shirt as a fiber glass sheet, and the latex as the resin. With the support of the fabric absorbing the latex it is pretty strong compared to latex alone. After the third layer of latex it is very difficult to damage.
So far I have not skinned any of my foam fabrications. I did join my monsters calves to the thigh with fabric soaked in latex and it is very strong.

Thanks to Lunaman I got to see this build, unreal! I'd love something like this but in the Mark Bagley venom style (like your profile pic). Well done!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back