Limited Run Giant Glowy Display stands for HiCs, costumed mannequins, Astromechs, etc

I’ll take one too! Can you post the dimensions of the squared section under the HIC and what part is 34” and which is 32”.

A top view with quick measures would be fine to double check That it fits as well!

Thanks for your hard work!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the orders guys. My websites not saving your usernames, so it's hard to match them up here with your real names, but I'll do my best to update the first thread. Feel free to pm me if that's important to you.

As it is a significant amount of work to get these made, put together, and shipped out, the price for this is going to go up to ~$295 is at the end of September, so please get your orders in over the next six weeks.

On the plus side, I'm going to be able to drop the price of the box kit for USA buyers, especially when people order both together. Look for that price to drop shortly, to around $235 or so, shipped, a $50 discount!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Are you gonna be able to do a quick mock up of measurements?

Nothing fancy, just need to see if it fits before sending money in! :)

dimensions

hic base dims.jpg

On the plus side, I'm going to be able to drop the price of the box kit for USA buyers, especially when people order both together. Look for that price to drop shortly, to around $235 or so, shipped, a $50 discount!

I went to order but the the price on etsy is still $265. Is it going to drop?

thanks.

Mike

I went to order but the the price on etsy is still $265. Is it going to drop?

thanks.

Mike

don't buy etsy, buy at custom3dstuff.com
I have no items on etsy for 265
the display stand is 265, headed to 295
the box kit was 288 and is now 250

Sorry for the confusion Zenix. When I clicked on the link the first time I wasn't paying attention and assumed it was esty.

Order placed.

Thanks Zenix!

Mike

Thanka for the orders everyone. They're fun to make and fun to build. Everyone who orders before mid September will be in the $265 batch, and they'll all be made and shipped at once. When we get to the first ship date, the price will go up to regular $299, and they'll be made to order.

The LED strip shown in my proptotype build here is 15 feet, and I'll actually be sending 30 feet so it'll be pretty bright. It'll also be the 'nicer' kind of LEDs, which have all colors in one led instead of sepet one's for rgb, like I have shown. It'll help make the colors flow better.

Hot glue the diffuser film with the matte side facing the outside of the box. Sticks better and looks nicer than shiny out

I'll be radio silent Aug 24-sept 9th ish for burning man.

Yes I have everyone down on my order list. It's just not public and updated here. I didn't start shipping yet. I'm still working on them. I hope to get them out next week.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back