Ghostbusters

Re: GHOSTBUSTERS PAPER PROP

i was looking last night for esp cards and found a bicycle deck, but it wasnt the same size, i might get it anyway to have in the flightsuit.

I lost the link but if i can refind it i will post it

So, just played the game... It would be nice to have some Game Props, some of the newspaper articles from the wall or something...

Anyone?!?

The OMNI Cover is nice... I would like to have the other magazones in high res...

Nothing possible with the new movie pics on the official GB page?

Haven't seen much on there. The Atlantic cover is easy enough, and the USA Today is very possible, but other than that, I think we're stuck for now. Blu-Ray caps should have showed up by now?

Chinatown newspaper should be possible with a screengrab for the blu ray...

And the other newspaper with the pic from the GB commercial in the movie...

You mean this?
gbportraitcopy.jpg

A USA Today shouldn't be hard (yea right!), I'd probably hand it off to Jedifyfe.

Yep, this is it...

I think about another paper prop... The diplomas of the GB... Would be a nice add to the paper prop collection...

I must of just ran out.. but I went and looked and I have one left. I probably won't be carrying these anymore.. but they are REAL large sized Bicycle Zener cards.

These are scans:

espcards.jpg

They are very close but have obviously changed a little since 1984. I would post them here but I don't want little old Rhett printing them out and selling them for a profit.

There are several high res Omni covers out there here is one: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11427

You mean this?
gbportraitcopy.jpg

A USA Today shouldn't be hard (yea right!), I'd probably hand it off to Jedifyfe.

I'm pretty sure I own a calculator similar to the one Egon is wearing, picked up at a flea market for $2. What I have is a Sharp EL-5500 Basic Computer: http://www.rskey.org/detail.asp?manufacturer=Sharp&model=EL-5500. It looks like the actual screen-used calculator is another Sharp model very close to this one.

I'm pretty sure I own a calculator similar to the one Egon is wearing, picked up at a flea market for $2. What I have is a Sharp EL-5500 Basic Computer: http://www.rskey.org/detail.asp?manufacturer=Sharp&model=EL-5500. It looks like the actual screen-used calculator is another Sharp model very close to this one.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's a Tandy model made for Radio Shack, somewhere close to the following model, but not that model exactly (unless they did a slight paint job on it for no noticeable reason).
pc-4.jpg

Didn't take too long for that to pop up on eBay:rolleyes

That version's nice and all, but if you look close, its a pretty knarly PS job.
Barrel tip's missing, valves half gone, hoses are messed up, and all the pack detail behind the lower letters is gone, replaced by really shoddy brush work.

There's also the missing gradient glow behind the pack.

As much as I like that darker yellow, I'm not sure about it now . . .

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back