Interest Ghostbusters Boots by Magnoli Clothiers

I just checked and it looks like we're waiting on about half of the tracking numbers at the moment. Yours (DJHomestar ) has been picked up by the courier, so we should have your info added to your account in the next day or two.

Hey Indy,

My boots arrived today, and they look fantastic! They feel great, too! Definitely feel a lot more broken in already than my Corcorans ever have. I have noticed, however, a lot of "black" rubbing off on my fingers, coming from the exterior leather, and from the bits of leather that are exposed on the inside (tongues, and upper ring around the tops of the boots.) Do you have any pointers on remedying this? I would hate to have this leave marks on my jumpsuit. Is buffing them out with a microfiber cloth sufficient to "seal" these?

Thanks!

IMG_1784.jpeg

Hey Indy,

My boots arrived today, and they look fantastic! They feel great, too! Definitely feel a lot more broken in already than my Corcorans ever have. I have noticed, however, a lot of "black" rubbing off on my fingers, coming from the exterior leather, and from the bits of leather that are exposed on the inside (tongues, and upper ring around the tops of the boots.) Do you have any pointers on remedying this? I would hate to have this leave marks on my jumpsuit. Is buffing them out with a microfiber cloth sufficient to "seal" these?

Thanks!

View attachment 1621958
Try taking a cloth (cotton or microfiber) to them until nothing comes off. It's likely just some polish or dye residue.

Ohhh, I REALLY like these. What is the fit like? On my Corcoran's, I had to go up half a size to 12 and they're still kind of tight.

I wear a 10.5-11 in most shoes/boots and got my own ones in a size 10.5 and they super comfortable (I did a 15 mile walk in them a few weeks ago and they did very well... though by the end I was thinking a set of insoles might have made them a bit more comfortable on the bottoms of the feet).

I had size 12 Corcoran’s and they always felt a bit tight. Got these in a 12.5, and they’re perfect! They were great walking to and from the theater on Friday. I did a five hour event with the Columbus Ghostbusters on Saturday, and was definitely feeling it after being on my feet that long with a 30 lb proton pack. But, I picked up a pair of heavy duty insoles before I put the costume on again for Halloween night, and those made wearing them a dream, even with the pack on!

Cool, thanks so much. I've really been working on upgrading my Ghostbuster look (new, beautiful Magnoli suit, new proton pack in the works, etc.), so I'm kicking around the idea of grabbing these. Who needs money? It's overrated.

So, I got my boots in today! First off, pumped I got them ahead of schedule! I received my shipping notification on Sunday and I already have them!! They feel great. I'm usuallyba size 11.5 and I went up to a 12 and there is plenty of room. If need be, I can add an extra insole or wear super thick socks and my feet will still fit perfectly. They look amazing and I'm really excited about how my GB is coming together thanks to Magnoli.

IMG_20221220_180232_363.jpg

IMG_20221220_180237_127.jpg
IMG_20221220_180241_937.jpg

I'm so impressed with what I have gotten, I even ordered another suit for a VERY special event.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back