Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Definitely a modified Matty. The silver buttons give it away. Looks like the hollowed out where the ears store and you can see a duracell battery through them. There's something on the end tips of each wing too...and a new vent on top.

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 2.31.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 2.31.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 2.31.26 PM.png

Last edited:
I found a huge spoiler about the pack, don’t know if it’s cool to post it here.. and don’t know how to spoiler tag a photo

The new Hasbro toy has a Taser mode.
Ah yeah that makes sense, the wings must move up now to do this
B3892AC8-0B83-4985-907B-3D3ECEFCF20A.png

I’m actually impressed with the sounds, might be worth trying to get that soundboard into a Matty pke, much better than the annoying beeps.

Last edited:
Ok, hear me out….

after credits scene, in the back room of rays occult books we see a small group in a circle of folding chairs, coffee & donuts in the corner.

ray is there leading the group. In attendance, Dana, mr grooberson, Janos poha, Lewis Tully, Linda Blair.

it’s a support group for victims of possession! Maybe a way to slip in a Lewis Tulley cameo despite Rick moranis reluctance to appear

any other suggestions for support group members?

Last edited:
Ok, hear me out….

after credits scene, in the back room of rays occult books we see a small group in a circle of folding chairs, coffee & donuts in the corner.

ray is there leading the group. In attendance, Dana, mr grooberson, Janos poha, Lewis Tully, Linda Blair.

it’s a support group for victims of possession! Maybe a way to slip in a Lewis Tulley cameo despite Rick moranis reluctance to appear

any other suggestions for support group members?
Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate Mckinnen, Leslie Jones.

What! Too soon!

This new Hasbro PKE meter is really fun! It’s not noted anywhere on the packaging but giving it a shake makes the noise increase and when in shocker mode, shaking it shocks the ghost if you do it when you hear one. It’s pretty amazing that a few years ago we had no good version of this prop, now there are tons.

C1920A27-5F3D-4EBC-9735-36AC4746B9E0.jpeg

EB51B39A-DB67-44BF-81B0-8754BBDB439F.jpeg

The sounds are honestly also better than any of the other versions, i kinda wanna see if they can be transplaneted into the Matty.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back