Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Hero pack revealed

0F5E63A5-0319-433E-BEE8-E85CBCDB5862.jpeg

This actually gave me goosebumps and feels like the sequel I've had in my head, since talks of sequels to 2 were being floated around.

Ghostbusters was a huge part of my childhood, so I'm hopeful. More hopeful than in 2016...but I'm not even going into that landmine trap.

Anyway...Ray's Occult!! I find it funny he's still running it! :lol: Also gotta love that this is Finn Wolfhard's second time in an og suit!

I'd still like to think it's going to be good. There has been nothing so far that has made me give up on it at least.

Different kind of movie that's for sure. I better wrap my mind around it right now this isn't a big comedy, it's reverential for lack of a better word at least that's the vibe from the trailers. I don't know if that's enough.

I'd still like to think it's going to be good. There has been nothing so far that has made me give up on it at least.

I'm not sure what I'm more impressed with. The new trailer, or your optimism about this movie. I too really, really hope it's good and thus far I'm feeling optimistic.

This all seems good, but... I really wanted the trailer to build up and finish on the Ghostbusters theme.

This all seems good, but... I really wanted the trailer to build up and finish on the Ghostbusters theme.
I think we'll hear the Ghostbusters theme when the Ghostbusters show up. Taking nothing away from the new cast, I think the director & producers understand not jumping the gun to introduce 'new' Ghostbusters. I think the fans of this franchise will want anyone deemed Ghostbuster to have earned that title in their hearts & minds.

All that being said, a few tinkling piano notes when Ray answered the phone & said, "We're closed", probably would've made me pee a little bit.

Last edited:
Theres a version of Clue boardame coming out for this that has a piece for an "aztec whistle" that looks like a skull. Im guessing we see something like this in the film.

95dc561b396965d6ca2b5b0fd1e234ca.jpg

Wouldnt be surprised if it looks more like Crystal Head Vodka bottles lol

s-l1600.jpg

They are really promoting this.. kind of too many scary spoilers already.. I had a feeling the old crew would appear. Never would I have believed they be back in the suits..

I just hope it isn't "Kid Ghostbusters". I just don't find it believable that the kids wouldn't injure themselves on the equipment without adult guidance. I hope that Paul Rudd offers at least some until the guys come along. I really hope that Winston, Ray and Peter are more than just 5 minute cameos and actually show up early in the film and take an active role.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back