Ghost Busters Hybrid Scratch Proton Pack Build (For Halloween This Year 2015)

spike666

Hello fellow RPF's - I so love this community and site its amazing and awesome.

So following on from my build last year of the Batman Returns Hybrid Suit, I decided this year I wanted to do Ghostbusters. I know its been done all over the world and I been in contact with a few of the Ghostbusters in the USA. I would love to hear from anyone else in the world who have built GB props.

I actually started this because I wanted to make a proton pack, but since then I decided to go the whole way and make the suit etc too.

Like with my batman one, I wanted to make this as screen accurate as possible but I am very new to building, only been doing it for a couple of years so im not quite there in terms of a full workshop of tools and getting it all looking 100% screen accurate.

I want to give credit to Thomas Galvin whom I have studied his videos on his GB packs that he builds and I have used his videos for the main thing, I have also customized and used my own flair of course to make it come to life as well. Please go to see his youtube vids and like them :)

If anyone can help me in the UK especially with sourcing one of those junction boxes "1 in , 2 out" like the one Thomas uses in his videos, I would be really REALLY grateful! I cant seem to find one in the UK and the one Thomas showed me is in the USA but believe it or not the retailer will not ship to UK!

So here is where im at, apologies the pics are rough , I was taking them while up to my eyes in wood sawdust, epoxy and alike.. This build is only partiality complete.. I am still building so you can expect more updates.

20150208_161111.jpg20150208_161104.jpg20150421_100011.jpg20150212_073004.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back