Gears of War 3/Judgement -- Onyx Guard Build

I went back and forth on how to do the paint job because in movies and video games true black and white are never used because black details don't show up on black and white washes out on film and under a flash. In the reference pic he's really a dark grey, but in game the armor looks completely black so I went with that.

The black is just the Black Plastidip spray straight from the can and the grey is Rustoleum Metallic Charcoal. I also used those same colors on the lancer repaint as well.

Thanks!

Thought I'd offer this on here as a free prop, so long as you do not profit from it and the TONKA 1675 logo stays on it.

Here is a pdf I made in photoshop of all of the logos needed to go back on your Lancer if you choose to repaint it. They are already scaled to the correct size and one sheet prints enough to do several lancers. Simply print onto waterslide transfer paper and put on 3 coats of clearcoat and they're ready for transfer. You do have to paint the CO-77G for the clip with before clearcoating though. White doesn't print on a computer and grey won't show up. How this helps someone out there!

Awesome job on the armor, i noticed a couple people asking for pep files, and i'd like to see if maybe you have anything you could send me. if youd like like you can tell me what ya got and i'll tell ya what i'll take, if thats cool.

did you have any serious problem seeing while the el lights were on? i would assume you didnt have the on at all time

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back