Gatchaman God Phoenix

Muzza

Sr Member
From the late 70's TV series, Battle of the Planets, Phoenix has been on my list of ships to have as a model. I found this model on line and and stretched it out as big as my printer could handle.
The Phoenix is 500mm long and with a base made from a old kitchen knife holder.
Lights as well 10 Leds.

e.jpgf.jpg

h.jpg

g.jpgi.jpg

a.jpgb.jpgc.jpgd.jpg

Decals for the wings are coming

Congrats the Gatcaman God Phoenix is a great ship and iconic I watched the show as a little kid. This looks great and I look forward to seeing it complete great work thus far. It be cool is some also did the Phoenix from the live action Gatchman movie. I love the base great touch!

Fantastic work. I was looking for a "prebuilt" model from Japan, but prices were prohibitive and reviews were lackluster. I found the stl files you used for the project - now I have to do something about the 3D printer I have that I never managed to get working right.

Fantastic work. I was looking for a "prebuilt" model from Japan, but prices were prohibitive and reviews were lackluster. I found the stl files you used for the project - now I have to do something about the 3D printer I have that I never managed to get working right.
Use the test piece to tune in your printer it is mainly the exposure time that needs to be tuned in.

Wow!!
The God Phoenix is EASILY one of my favorite ships ever. I spent countless childhood hours drawing that thing!
EXCELLENT WORK!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back