Gambit (My Version)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GOING SOLO

Hey all here is my Gambit costume what Yall think took some time its almost done! Need Gloves and Bo Staff This is a long Hair version. I have motorcycle Chaps I see Gambit as bad ass Riding a Harley! lol

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Judge Spartan

Sr Member
That is the way Gambit is supposed to look.. I love that design and make sure you put up pics with the bo staff once it's painted.

GOING SOLO

Thanks guys have i to give alot of credit to the cowl maker lance at xtreme design fx i recomend his work highly all custom.

LadyMegatron

We need a love button on here! That is an amazing Gambit!!! I only hope my son's comes out close to the level of yours!

MychoPsantis

Wow, that is a great job! I must ask if you plan on making the gloves - where the index and pinky fingers are cut off? I'm looking forward to seeing more pics!

EDIT: I'm a dork...you mentioned it in the first post.

Last edited:

CapKaos

Wow man, this is amazing! Way to represent for a character who you (or at least I) don't see all that often when it comes to costuming! Great job!