Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1c41/

$9.99!

and use code AULDLANG for 25% off that!

By Grapthar's Hammer - what a savings!

DM9003lg.jpg

Last edited:
They get busy on the holidays and most people don't have any problems? That's the jist of that thread really.

They get busy on the holidays and most people don't have any problems? That's the jist of that thread really.
That and post office (US) tracking sucks, which I know from personal experience. No tracking information until after the parcel has been delivered. Gee, thanks, that is helpful.

As for the sale, I ordered the complete model set.

Thank you for this, just ordered a set as well. The promo code expired by time I found this but still a good deal.

Mine arrived yesterday. Now I'm contemplating bare-metal foil and wondering if my fingers are deft enough for it...

Since there was some concern, I received my order in under a week and it should be assembled and painted later tonight. Only gripe was the "decal" for the VOX. I read decal and tried peeling it off the page. All this did was ruin the thing with the edges getting wrecked etc. Also the "Lens" for the Vox was solid grey plastic? I honestly bought it for the nebulizer and am more than happy with the $10 I spent for the entire setup.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back