Galaxy Quest Paper Props

Hi guys,
can anybody tell me more about this (fake) Galaxy Quest magazine? It can be seen in the Galaxy Quest Mockumentary on YouTube:

Thanks in advance

Dietrich

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 33
Hi guys,

based on the blurry screenshots from posting #22 I recreated this magazine cover. For everything I couldn't read I used my artistic freedom.

Attachments

• Official Magazine.jpg
    Official Magazine.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    657.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 40
Hi guys,
today I was in the mood to redraw this fictional Starlog magazine as seen on the tables from the vendors of the Quest Con. Everything I couldn't read I used my artistic freedom. If anybody is able to the line above Starlog, don't hesitate to write. Thanks.

Dietrich

Attachments

• Starlog.jpg
    Starlog.jpg
    599.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
This looks great! I have no clue what the line says but wanted to offer this link. Based on your work, I'm guessing you probably already know about it. But just in case .... It's an archive or Starlog magazines. Starlog Magazines at The Internet Archive It might help with some future work.

There is a Galaxy Quest magazine listed and it has the shot you used to recreate the magazine cover. Maybe it's a higher res? Starlog - Galaxy Quest Issue It's on Page 53. Although a lot of text will need to be removed. Maybe you coudl use it somehow?

Hi guys, hier is my WIP on the form. The source picture is on the right and on the left is my redrawn version.

Attachments

• GQC.jpg
    GQC.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back