Limited Run === G R A F L E X === Flashgun Gen.2 ... now taking PRE-ORDERS!!! New Pics Oct. 5

I'm not sure why you think your customers know how many pending orders you have, or that they will just assume you'll miss your deadlines, or not respond to emails for four days. Not everyone lives in this bubble where deadlines don't matter and communication is not important. As your orders are such a burden to you, feel free to refund mine and have one less to worry about. Order #5129. Time value was a factor for me, and that value has evaporated.

Not respond for 4 days? Man, I ordered my 1st saber from Parks, and his replies can be 4 weeks, lol. Seriously, though, Roman's delivery estimates aren't missed by nearly as much as most vendors here. It may take a bit longer to receive than he originally predicts, but well within the time frame accepted by the vast majority on this forum, especially considering the quality you get.

My Flashguns 4 and 5 arrived today, I couldnt be happier. Roman was awesome during the ordering process too, I ended up changing the order a couple times and he got back to me quickly each time. Class act!

Attachments

• IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1018.JPG
    IMG_1018.JPG
    861.5 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 166
Man, the gen 2 is so beautiful! Wish I could justify the money to buy it! :cry Honestly, selling my 2.0 to buy one is tempting... Maybe... We'll see how hard customs charges on the MK1 and Graflex Shop replica hits me

Speaking of MK1... Mine arrives tomorrow! :D Bit annoying that it was sorted at the terminal at 10:45 this morning, and won't take the final 1 hour journey to the post office until tomorrow, but oh well :p

Man, the gen 2 is so beautiful! Wish I could justify the money to buy it! :cry Honestly, selling my 2.0 to buy one is tempting... Maybe... We'll see how hard customs charges on the MK1 and Graflex Shop replica hits me

Speaking of MK1... Mine arrives tomorrow! :D Bit annoying that it was sorted at the terminal at 10:45 this morning, and won't take the final 1 hour journey to the post office until tomorrow, but oh well :p

Romans is a working flash, you gotta get one, even if you don’t want to convert it. It makes a great conversation piece laying beside a converted one

I know I’m like a monkey on your back right?

Do it, do it! You need another graflex! They taste so good, do it!!

My graflex w/ ANH conversion kit arrived today; I swiftly put everything together while cooking dinner and wow it's even better than I could have hoped for. Can't wait to build an FX install for this bad boy, then onto the ESB version haha.

Got my gen2 today (esb version and "nude" flashgun + little parts stock for anakin new v2) and im really happy with it.

Noticed some little machine finish nick (i suppose it is. Locate on the clamp and bunny ears) but not bad overall and can easily be hidden.

Roman works really fast as always ! (Order 02/05 and got it today in France.)
Definitly happy with that new order.

Now my gen1 can retired and will be convert into anh version :)
6d192d19e79c78e44fb225382ecb4d01.jpg

Got my gen2 today (esb version and "nude" flashgun + little parts stock for anakin new v2) and im really happy with it.

Noticed some little machine finish nick (i suppose it is. Locate on the clamp and bunny ears) but not bad overall and can easily be hidden.

Roman works really fast as always ! (Order 02/05 and got it today in France.)
Definitly happy with that new order.

Now my gen1 can retired and will be convert into anh version :)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180226/6d192d19e79c78e44fb225382ecb4d01.jpg

May I ask where you obtained that Marauder's Map in the background?

Are these currently out of stock? Can only see blems. Of all the replicas out there Romans are the highest quality so I'd really live to pick on up for a Sequel Trilogy build.

Are these currently out of stock? Can only see blems. Of all the replicas out there Romans are the highest quality so I'd really live to pick on up for a Sequel Trilogy build.

I have 3 clean gen2’s and 2 blem’ed gen 2. Honestly man from the bottom of my heart I can barely tell the blems.. right above he clamp is maybe 3-5 small little I don’t even know what to call them.. looks like a little dimple? But dimple would be too big...

It’s like the needle tip in the finish. Can’t tell, I really had to comb it over, I couldn’t see it by eye I had to feel down the whole flash with my fingers to finally notice the blemish

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back