Limited Run === G R A F L E X === Flashgun Gen.2 ... now taking PRE-ORDERS!!! New Pics Oct. 5

Re: === G R A F L E X === flashgun ... anyone? _ **MORE SAMPLE PICS**

Hey guys. I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but there are a ton of posts in this thread, so I just wanted to ask if this will be shipped ready for installation? Somebody told me on a Facebook group that it would have to be all machined out in order to install electronics. This is certainly in no way a game-changer for me as this replica looks fantastic!

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Put me down for two please. However, can they be separated by one month? As in one plus clamp and conversion kit IV in March and one plus clamp and conversion kit V in April. Plus a strong possible on a VII after that. Helps me plan on the burden as you put it in your post.

Put me down for two please. However, can they be separated by one month? As in one plus clamp and conversion kit IV in March and one plus clamp and conversion kit V in April. Plus a strong possible on a VII after that. Helps me plan on the burden as you put it in your post.

Your order from his website, also the dates have been updated. The was March of 2016. Romanprops.Com

the bottom part, you forgot to show the bottom part!:D

I didn't really forget... I left it out. :$ It turned out very nice, but it has the tell... and I'd love to see *IF*... *IF* people can spot it once IN HAND... Posting a pic... That's no fun!!! Someone will ruin the "Easter egg" hunt.

Looking pretty good so far. Is this the final prototype or are there going to be further revisions? The hole for the retaining screw between the plug slots will be countersunk, correct? Very curious to see the bottom plate as well.

Thanks, Roman!!

I addressed this with the vendor right away. :)

Freaking gorgeous. Sorry if I missed it, do we have a ballpark ship date?

Nearly everything is already in full production. I just have to approve the bulb clamp... once that gets approved (probably by next week)... They should be able to give me an updated ETA. :)

Anyone know Roman's email address? I sent a few PMs with no luck.

I just need to ask a quick question. Thanks

Anyone know Roman's email address? I sent a few PMs with no luck.

I just need to ask a quick question. Thanks

Strange, I sent him a PM a couple weeks ago with a quick question and never received a response, but now when I check my sent folder (I automatically keep a copy of all sent messages) almost all of them from this year are gone. :confused

Strange, I sent him a PM a couple weeks ago with a quick question and never received a response, but now when I check my sent folder (I automatically keep a copy of all sent messages) almost all of them from this year are gone. :confused

Interesting that you mention that. All my previous correspondence with him through PM is gone also. That's odd.

Interesting that you mention that. All my previous correspondence with him through PM is gone also. That's odd.

I went and checked my inbox and yeh all my inbox messages from Roman gone also...very strange, I still have my sent messages and responses though. Must be a bug with rpf.

Messages are gone from him in my inbox too, though messages from Kursosawa have gone missing from my inbox also but still show up in my sent folder. So most probably a bug if happening on multiple users.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back