FX Lightsaber Repair?

Draphin

Sr Member
Hey there I have an old MR FX Yoda Light saber. The last time I took it out of the box however it was acting very sporadic. I could turn it on but then it would jitter and constantly try to re-start. sometimes it would start fine but then you try an action sound and it would re-start plus the Audio was Crackly and the Blade after a while would not light brightly but Very dim. I tried new Batteries at first but no Joy. I was thinking I might be able to get the guts of one of the new Toy sabers and switch it out. If any one has any tips for me or other suggestions I would Greatly appreciate it.

Ok it has been a week with no answer from the site on my membership. If their is anyone here that also belongs to the FX-Sabers Site I would really appreciate it if you might be able to liaise this question for me. Or if you have any direct thoughts that would be wonderful too. Thanks For the help

I had the EXACT same problem with the Yoda saber. Luckily I was able to exchange it for another one at the store I purchased it from, and it had no issues. Go luck in resolving this problem.

I had the EXACT same problem with the Yoda saber. Luckily I was able to exchange it for another one at the store I purchased it from, and it had no issues. Go luck in resolving this problem.

Funny enough I did return it for another Yoda which worked fine so I put it in storage but now that I pull it out again I am having the same issues and it is well out of the return dates again.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back