Fun Hoobastank ghostbusters video

Wes R

Legendary Member
Hoobastank Ghostbusters Music Video - YouTube

Never heard of them until i came across this. It's a special thing they did for Halloween, At first i thought the props were bad until I realized they're based on the cartoon (look at the PK meter) and then you see the one bad guy with the pumpkin head running around. They got a hot janine too, then again the cartoon one was always hotter :lol

I think i heard them on the local rock station after Bob and Tom went off and before i could put on the oldies station again lol. Considering how little detail is in the gear they have in the cartoon their stuff looks pretty good.

I think i heard them on the local rock station after Bob and Tom went off and before i could put on the oldies station again lol. Considering how little detail is in the gear they have in the cartoon their stuff looks pretty good.

Yea you prob did they have 1 or 2 other hits, I just am to tired to remember them or bother posting links to the videos. But ya I totally agree very little detail in the gear(you can tell with the wood proton packs) but still pretty accurate.

It would make sense from a budget standpoint to go with the cartoon gear as you can throw it together pretty fast. The working PK meter was probably the most expensive part lol

Hoobastank - crawling in the dark, is one of my pump up songs during a run or workout.

The video was an instant favorite when I saw it!

Aw man hoobastank, they make a good sound. Crawling is in my workout mix too! :lol along with out of control. Whenever the faster BPM's kick up in the chorus thats when you hit it double time.

Fun video, good to know they're still around.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back