Full-size steel Dragonslayer sword from the anime/manga Berserk

Dope

oKtInlp.jpg

b0FLpG9.jpg

6zpXego.jpg

xWLA8V4.jpg

For reference, I am 6'3" 255lbs, she is 77" long, 14" wide and weighs 54lbs. A monster to be sure! I used a high-carbon hardened steel for the blade and sharpened it until it could shave hair off of my arm.

I'm pretty proud of it, being a big fan of the anime and the manga. It's a great classic in my opinion.

Dope

From memory, it was actually a good movie. Quite dark for Disney, much like THE BLACK HOLE and even TRON.

Yeah, I think that was before they moved the non-family oriented movies off of the Disney nameplate if I remember?

Dope

Yeah, I think that was before they moved the non-family oriented movies off of the Disney nameplate if I remember?

Dope

Yet, now they own Star Wars and have Darth Vader slicing and dicing rebels for good 30 seconds of screen time.

I've posted up a long and detailed build for for this sword here if you want to check it out:

Dope

Last edited by a moderator:
Too dope man!! Guts is the best!! You made it out of steel and it looks amazing. You should totally Cosplay Guts now.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back