Deprecated FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head. (banned)

Re: FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head.

So what enterprising person wants to take his molds, refurbish them and make some heads?

So what enterprising person wants to take his molds, refurbish them and make some heads?

This might be interesting!

I wonder how much work is required in refurbishing them.

Looking at the model it looks like the parts are combined and the mold is then rotocast to build up a good surface of resin about 5mm thick or so and then filled with foam.

If I did this I could help all the people who got shafted in this deal. It would mean some additional funding on your parts but in the end, you'd actually get your pieces!

Last edited:

If I did this I could help all the people who got shafted in this deal. It would mean some additional funding on your parts but in the end, you'd actually get your pieces!

It's kind of you to offer - genuinely - but the problem is Marty. You could part with your cash and never get the moulds - he's stiffed people on eBay before too. So it would be a nasty risk to be honest - I know I couldn't recommend it?

Very strange. I saved a swampdonkey search a while back on ebay. When I click it, it takes me to chilipeppergirl_again, who is in Texas too... I emailed 'her' and she acted like she knew nothing about Marty.

It's the same person. If you check his/her feedback as a seller, you will see many Alien Head kits sold.

Last edited by a moderator:

So who ended up buying the molds, anyone from here?

I thought about it but didn't have the liquid funds ready to go in on it.

I had a bid up. But lost it at the last second. I really wanted those molds, had I won them I had planned on running casts for everyone who originally purchased one from Marty for free. :/ hopefully whomever did scoop them will feel the same way

Getting the run around AGAIN. I sent him an ebay message saying that it is now going on a month since he said he would send me the stuff. I got this:

My sincere appoligies. I wont bore you with the details but but my wife is suffering some pregnancy complications, so when Im not in Austin dealing with that, im rushing back to San Antonio to make up the work hours lost through this family emergency. I will get you merchandise boxed up today, and sent on Monday. Im really sorry, you've been waiting way too long at no fault of your own. I will send you the full-size Alien head head cast as well ($350 item) in hopes that it was worth the wait. That cast is the complete upper cranium, the jaw and touge meed to be cast. I'll probably send the molds and head, then follow up with the jaw and tounge shortly afterward. My wife returned yesterday (friday) in good health. I'll produce the parts and she'll ensure they make it down the road the next day to be shipped off.

If there's anything else I can do, please let me know.
Hopefully you'll be all smiles when those two big boxes arrive.

And if you need any help with the casting process, please let me know. It can be a bit tricky.

Thanks,

- swampdoney

He thought I was the guy who won the Alien molds! So I sent him another message and got this:

AH! Damn, I have your parts but not the box with the address. I remember there was a silver rectangular piece with beveled edges and 2 holes that looked like they were filled in with hot glue or something. I think this was to facilitate the molding process. I just have to pop those two holes and countersink them. Did you want them all the way through the piece as the originals were made? Its all done save for those two holes. I can pound those out today and priority them to you on Monday. The only thing I have left is the beveled edges ( an hour of work, max), then I'll vibratory polish them to eliminate all tool marks.
Sorry to panic you about those, they are literally in a safe, waiting until I could return them. Is you address the same as the one on you ebay profile? If not, please send it to martyvsmitjr@gmail.com. Ive been waiting forever to get these sent off and im sure you cant wait to get them back. Thanks, and sorry Clutch. Between my new job and pregnant wife, Ive been hella out of the loop.
- swampdoney

So I attempt to send him an email to his gmail address and big surprise, it bounced. Keep in mind every message I send him, I include my address....

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, we've just had our second child (for real - can provide photos and everything, unlike Marty!) but I'm back on the case.

Was in touch with Marty's local PD again who asked for more details.

Did anyone see his feedback on eBay for the heads? Rabbit and Dday - you dodged a bullet dealing with that con man!

[EDIT] Anyone else get linkedin requests from him?!?

Well, we've just had our second child (for real - can provide photos and everything, unlike Marty!) but I'm back on the case.

Was in touch with Marty's local PD again who asked for more details.

Did anyone see his feedback on eBay for the heads? Rabbit and Dday - you dodged a bullet dealing with that con man!

[EDIT] Anyone else get linkedin requests from him?!?

I just looked at it! Whew,

I had this feeling after talking with him a bit on ebay and looking closely at the molds. I knew it was going to be a nightmare so didn't even bother following the rest of the auction.

It would make more sense to just create new ones from one of his castings and pay him for the right to copy/sell them. The molds are basically going to be useless. Not to mention the need to make a mothermold, but with no casting to hold the shape of the silicone, while the mothermold sets this will be a daunting task.

LinkedIn? So now you know where the guy works? Contact his employer! (Or threaten to contact his employer if he doesn't refund...)

Maybe the original buyer of the molds poured up a few Alien heads, and now he is selling the molds again? Nothing wrong with that, I guess...

im pretty sure that its the buyer selling the molds, i find it hard to believe that swampdonkey has had a second ebay account since 07 and that it has almost perfect ratings.

im pretty sure that its the buyer selling the molds, i find it hard to believe that swampdonkey has had a second ebay account since 07 and that it has almost perfect ratings.

Yup - I agree.

In other news - Marty had sent a few of us LinkedIn requests, I believe? I contacted him via LinkedIn, with a sarcastic comment - which he took as a legit message! He wants people to use him to produce prototypes. Unreal - hope no one falls for his 'routine'...

Yup - I agree.

In other news - Marty had sent a few of us LinkedIn requests, I believe? I contacted him via LinkedIn, with a sarcastic comment - which he took as a legit message! He wants people to use him to produce prototypes. Unreal - hope no one falls for his 'routine'...
so he wants people to, recast his recast to sell recasts?

so he wants people to, recast his recast to sell recasts?

Haha! No, I think even Marty isn't that ballsy - I think he's offering his services as a (ha!) engineer/prototypist. I'm sure word will get round quick that his word and work are no good.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back