FULL METAL hero Pulse Rifle - nope, no droop here!

falcon dude

So after a VERY long time of collecting parts, and with a lot of help from Matsuo, my full metal PR is finally (almost) done.
Only thing left to do is cut the base off of the HCG mag and attach it to my real Thompson mag, then hook up the wires for the counter. I might put in some wooden grips and stain them black when I find some, but Im not in a rush.

SD upper
real Thompson lower and bolt
real deactivated Rem 870
HCG shrouds
Matsuo stock (collapsible) and vent (10 hole)
real Spas cage
and a bunch of other metal bits and pieces.

Wall mount coming next. I have the HCG one but I dont think it can take the weight of this baby (about 18 lbs) so Im making a metal one.

Some pictures:

DSC04058.jpg

DSC04063.jpg

DSC04060.jpg

DSC04069.jpg

Last edited:
FD, yours is the physical realization of the pulsey that I've fought for. I am speechless and completely proud for you. ...it's been some time since I've updated the gallery on my page. I'd so like to do it with an image of yours. Total poetry in engineering, modification, and completion. Kudos to you in every way.

Is this the first one to be truly all metal? Not counting the original ones of course. I was pretty sure someone had done one before. Steinchneider maybe?

Looks amazing. Great work!

Handling the weight of a real steel replica really brings into sharp relief how completely impractical this design is. No soldier would want to lug these things around.

I love seeing the pics of Ripley holding Newt in one arm and pointing her M41-A in the other. Uh... no. :lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back