full body muscle suits for kids

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by adamata, Mar 15, 2006.

1. adamata

adamata Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I am looking for a padded cloth muscle suit for my son for this halloween. Everywhere I look the only suits I see are the ones that are already a superhero (hulk, superman, etc)

I need a plain "skin" colored one for the base of his Predator costume.

Any links out there I can try?

Thanks.

2. terryr

terryr Sr Member

I have seen muscle suits, but only around halloween. Maybe if you email some of these places they'll know.

3. RedTwoX

RedTwoX Sr Member

Yeah, this may be pretty tough to find until late September or early October. Have you considered making your own? A body suit from a dance shop and a $20 foam mattress pad from the local mass-retailer (Wal Mart/K Mart/Target/whatever) ought to get you off to a good start.

4. darthchiro

darthchiro Well-Known Member

I make a latex child size muscle suit that could do the job. It has to be glued to an undersuit though. Not sure how deep you want to get into This is obviously no where near as cheap as the material suits but still an option anyway. PM if your interested.

Mark

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Lighthammer72

Lighthammer72 New Member

Since you'll have to paint the suit anyway, why not just use one of those? A good, thick coat of flesh(or lizard)-colored liquid latex should cover it right up. Plus, it might also be a cheap way to practice in case something goes wrong.