From Dusk Till Dawn / Sex Machine's (South Of The Boarder) Gun: Complete Build Video

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Alright, I just got this build-out video together. A very cool prop from a great film.

Check it out when you get a minute.

-Rylo

Sex Machine's (South of the boarder) Gun - YouTube

10505-1.jpg

10506-picture-010.jpg

Last edited:
Re: From Dusk Till Dawn / Sex Machine's (South Of The Boarder) Gun: Complete Build Vi

Isn't this the same as the one in the Guitar suitcase in Desperado?

Re: From Dusk Till Dawn / Sex Machine's (South Of The Boarder) Gun: Complete Build Vi

Oh ok. I was just wondering. Looks good though

You know, I had completely forgotten about these! Nice surprise when that happens. ;)

LOL! Yes, yes it is! :cool

As always, I'll give everyone who ordered a heads-up just prior to shipping.
I should have them all out the door in the next week.

-Rylo

You know, I had completely forgotten about these! Nice surprise when that happens. ;)

Absoluetly brilliant design and execution. :thumbsup

Great craftsmanship as usual, Rylo! Who wouldn´t remember this iconic weapon...

That is awesome

Thanks, guys.

-Rylo

Last edited:

:eek:
Absolutely amazing! Never thought there were working replicas. Great work!

Would love to get one of those..always thought it was the funniest damned and still cool as Hell props. Also being a gun collector , it would def start a few conversations wouldnt it...lol Just aint got the cash....:cry But AMAZING work. VERY well done!

Is that a cup of coffee or you just happy to see me! ;) :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back