From Dusk Till Dawn / Sex Machine's (South Of The Boarder) Gun: Complete Build Video

TheCollector

Re: From Dusk Till Dawn / Sex Machine's (South Of The Boarder) Gun: Complete Build Vi

Isn't this the same as the one in the Guitar suitcase in Desperado?

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: From Dusk Till Dawn / Sex Machine's (South Of The Boarder) Gun: Complete Build Vi

Not exactly the same, no. Similar animals, though.

Isn't this the same as the one in the Guitar suitcase in Desperado?

TheCollector

Oh ok. I was just wondering. Looks good though

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You know, I had completely forgotten about these! Nice surprise when that happens. ;)

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

LOL! Yes, yes it is! :cool

As always, I'll give everyone who ordered a heads-up just prior to shipping.
I should have them all out the door in the next week.

-Rylo

You know, I had completely forgotten about these! Nice surprise when that happens. ;)

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Absoluetly brilliant design and execution. :thumbsup

RoCKo

Sr Member

Great craftsmanship as usual, Rylo! Who wouldn´t remember this iconic weapon...

Lando

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That is awesome

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks, guys.

-Rylo

Last edited:

Confusius

:eek:
Absolutely amazing! Never thought there were working replicas. Great work!

kysupernatural

Would love to get one of those..always thought it was the funniest damned and still cool as Hell props. Also being a gun collector , it would def start a few conversations wouldnt it...lol Just aint got the cash....:cry But AMAZING work. VERY well done!

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Is that a cup of coffee or you just happy to see me! ;) :D