Friends of spideyfox please read important!!!

Spideyfox

To all of Spideyfox's friends:

Spideyfox's real name is Ben Fox. On June 26, 2014, in West Deptford NJ he was hit and killed while riding his bike to run cross country with his team mates. He was 14 years old. As you may or maynot know he left behind a sister and a 6 yr old brother. He loved this forum and always spoke about it. He learned so much from all of you. He learned how to create suits to sell and was actually able to complete one! He was doing this in order to earn money to finish a suit he created for his little brother (he was very close to him).
I would like to try to finish this suit for my boys both in Ben's honor and for Cole who he left behind. I am not artistic and I know very little of how to do what Ben learned here. I do know he finished the design for the suit and was measuring Cole the day before he passed. I know he was looking into lenses for the mask and web shooters too. I was hoping that some of you might be able to point me in the right direction. Also, if you have any designs that maybe Ben sent to you I would love to see them. My email is dreamfor2day@gmail.com Thank you.
Nicole

My condoleances. I have no knowledge about spiderman costumes, but I still feel I have to reply because he was way too young to die. This is really sad. This is a huge loss for his siblings too.

Oh my god. He was the same age as me ;( I am so so sorry for the loss. May he rest in piece. I know tjack does good lenses (because I have lenses from him) They were quite pricey, but if you tell him this I am sure he will make a better offer. I am so sorry again. This is a real eye opener for me.

This is unbelievable. So young, and taken away. He pmd me about selling his hybrid suit that I gave some input on. If there is also any way I can help out, I'd love to help.May he rest in peace.

To all of Spideyfox's friends:

Spideyfox's real name is Ben Fox. On June 26, 2014, in West Deptford NJ he was hit and killed while riding his bike to run cross country with his team mates. He was 14 years old. As you may or maynot know he left behind a sister and a 6 yr old brother. He loved this forum and always spoke about it. He learned so much from all of you. He learned how to create suits to sell and was actually able to complete one! He was doing this in order to earn money to finish a suit he created for his little brother (he was very close to him).
I would like to try to finish this suit for my boys both in Ben's honor and for Cole who he left behind. I am not artistic and I know very little of how to do what Ben learned here. I do know he finished the design for the suit and was measuring Cole the day before he passed. I know he was looking into lenses for the mask and web shooters too. I was hoping that some of you might be able to point me in the right direction. Also, if you have any designs that maybe Ben sent to you I would love to see them. My email is dreamfor2day@gmail.com Thank you.
Nicole

Ill help anyway i can just let me kbow

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

I'm really sorry for your loss. No family should have to lose someone that young. It's truly sad and I can't imagine what you and everyone In your family must be going through.

I hope you can complete his work.

You have my deepest sympathies. If I can help feel free to ask me questions I'm not up much on Spider-man costumes but I hope I can help with some knowledge of how to make things. I know we are all here if you need to call on us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our hearts goes out to you and your family in this tragic time, I know how hard this must be for you. We are all here to lend a helping hand in anyway possible.

RIP Ben Fox

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back