Friday the 13th Jason hood and hockey mask

bradtdkrises

I was wondering if you guys would help me? I paint hockey masks based on Jason Voorhees for sale. Now, I'd like to offer latex hoods for display with the hocks. I just can't decide on which version to paint first. I think the hood would be good for part 3, 4, 5, 2009 Remake, or Freddy vs Jason. I'll post a pic of the blank...but I think I have it down to Remake or FvJ....Thanks for the input!
221902110907_1_0_1.jpg Derek_2009Image_BTS.jpg 1219152257.jpg

Well, decided to go with Remake inspired paint job on the blank hood...still need to add hair and paint a new hockey mask for it.
But here are some pics!
1222150055.jpg
Veins and first layer of base coat

1222152137.jpg
downsized_1222152136.jpg
after 2 layers of base coat...added a wash, shadows, lil more vein work, and freckles, details, etc etc

These will be for sale soon in part 3, 4, 5, Remake, and Freddy vs Jason versions. I'll sale them separate or as a combo with a hockey mask.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the hood with hand punched hair...I wasn't sure how it was gonna turn out since I've never punched hair before...so it is blond doll hair from the craft store...but it doesn't look bad with a hockey mask...lol
The hock isn't finished..just for demonstration purpose only.
1230150240.jpg

downsized_1230150243.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back