FREE PREDATOR MASK CONCEPT CONTEST!

Why not give it a shot right;)

Here's my design. My idea was a more experienced pred, with an additude that blows you away.

Snakepred.jpg

Ciao:)

Snakepred.jpg

I was looking through some of George's stuff that hobbs posted and i personally liked this one. If anyone would like to use this one as inspiration it would make an awesome mask...... hint hint

0516060005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking through some of George's stuff that hobbs posted and i personally liked this one. If anyone would like to use this one as inspiration it would make an awesome mask...... hint hint

Thats a little like the Narin I have been talking about....thats a great drawing and couldnt go wrong with that as well

Last edited by a moderator:
ya i took a look at the narin sculpt and it is sick! That piece could be a definite guide for some artwork.

Anymore artwork out there??

Well here's a quick drawing I did last night while watching State of Origin based on an idea I had a while ago after finding this post.
I imagine him to be an older pred that is an enforcer of some kind and a force to be reckoned with hence the name and the scar
SCOURGE.jpg

If I have the time I will try to get another one or two designs together together or maybe just some different shots of this guy

SCOURGE.jpg

You're killing me I was thinking that you said two or three dozen :p
I hope some more people enter because there are a lot of drawers out there.
Come on guys and gals, get them 'tare drawing in, then set back and watch the magic

George

:) This drawing has been deleted by me in order to remain within the rules of the contest :cry:
0626090001.jpg

These are still in.

0626090006.jpg

0521080003.jpg

0626090001.jpg

0626090006.jpg

0521080003.jpg

You're killing me :cry: I was thinking that you said two or three dozen :lol:
I hope some more people enter because there are a lot of drawers out there.
Come on guys and gals, get them 'tare drawing in, then set back and watch the magic

George
0626090001.jpg

0626090006.jpg

0521080003.jpg

:) Wow I would love to sculpt one of those babies! Cant wait for more submissions from everybody! :p

0626090001.jpg

0626090006.jpg

0521080003.jpg

Well, I want to be in the contest too!

My first one, might add more later on.
This is more of a traditional one, but with a bit different crown and teeth.
Hope you like. :)

ConceptArt___Predator_02_by_CoolleKotten.jpg

Kotten

ConceptArt___Predator_02_by_CoolleKotten.jpg

wow these are all awesome...I gotta see what I can get drawing. Kotten I never knew you had such a talent for drawing. Would love to see more from you in the future

wow these are all awesome...I gotta see what I can get drawing. Kotten I never knew you had such a talent for drawing. Would love to see more from you in the future

Thank you!
And I have a DeviantArt where I post pics. Link is in my sig (... for gallery). :)

Kotten

Snake,
"... want some candy ..." Yeah right, reach for my candy and I'll take your arm. That seems like the look he has. I like the slenderness of the mandibles, they fit the head. I would like to see him roughened up, sort of a seasoned hunter.

Kotten,
That is a fantastic head. You can add one or two more. Got any ideas?

Nighthunter,
Thats a sharp looking pred. You can still add more. Go for it.

Kelz,
I like the flame and circular saw look around the head. Bring more.

George

Wow! Great art work here. I particularly like Jailer's second sketch (with the third angry one coming really close) and Kotten's one. I wish I could find the time to draw something :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back