FREE clay samples *UK/EU*

XRobots

Wasn't sure to put this one as it's not really a classified ad.

If anyone would like a free sample of either WED clay or Klean Klay then drop me a PM and I'll get some off to you for free with free postage.

Check out http://www.propbuilder.co.uk/products.html for more details on both.

This is open to anyone in the UK or EU.

-James

Creative Resources Distribution Limited

Oooh! To anyone in the EU? Completely free of charge?

Long Tall Sally, she built sweet - she got everything, that Uncle John need. Aw baby, I'm gonna have me some clay!

mate i'd be interested in the samples.. i'm going to be looking at making a sculpt soon...

Ok, just PM me your address and tell me if you want Klean Klay (I'll send you soft/regular/firm), WED clay, or both.

It really is totally free - no catches ;-)

Real nice of you to offer this, if i didnt have such a big amount of chavant id be in touch over the KLEAN clay, as im quite curios about the grades.

hope you get some sales out of your offer.

:)

Real nice of you to offer this, if i didnt have such a big amount of chavant id be in touch over the KLEAN clay, as im quite curios about the grades.

hope you get some sales out of your offer.

:)

I'd be happy to send you some anyway if you want to try it out of curiosity - I can send all of the grades, soft/medium/firm. It's mostly softer than Chavant, so the soft Klean klay is really soft which is good for certain sculpts. PM me your address if you fancy a go.

Just wanted to make a post to notify you guys that I got it on the mail today. Way faster shipping than I expected! I thought it was going to take weeks or something. Good amount of clay for being a free sample, too; About 250-260 grams... if my weighing scale works properly.

Thanks alot, brother.

Glad it arrived ok Renveii,

The offer's still open to anyone who wants to try some, just let me know what you'd like and your address.

Really awesome of you to send these samples, got them in the mail this Saturday, gonna try them out tonight for making mock-up/maquettes of my custom thigh armor design.

them manikin head are an awesome price going to have to look in to buy 1 of them i was going to cut 1 off my manikin its self lol as for the kleen clay awesome price to i was wondering is this company the same 1 that sells the kleen clay on ebay

still hasn't arrived a pox on the irish postal system... anyway not to worry. i will ask the advice of the guys that have gotten theirs and take it from there mate

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back