FREE clay samples *UK/EU*

them manikin head are an awesome price going to have to look in to buy 1 of them i was going to cut 1 off my manikin its self lol as for the kleen clay awesome price to i was wondering is this company the same 1 that sells the kleen clay on ebay

Yep - the one and only in the UK ...but our direct prices are cheaper.

Yep - the one and only in the UK ...

I hate to burst your bubble James.......but you're NOT the one and only UK distributor....

http://www.technovent.co.uk/asp/full_list.asp?filter=klay

........but you ARE the one and only uk distributor thats WORTH bookmarking!!!

Besides giving it away lol......when Xrobots SELLS his clay (lol)....his prices are VERY reasonable and competative
Good service and NO hidden extras......like vat.

Just check out the prices of his (probably) only competitor!!!

Yes, I saw that a while ago, that's more than twice our price PLUS VAT... and they don't have firm.

We are the one and only on eBay however.

James,
If you're still offering samples, I'd love to try some! Lord knows I'm going to be needing a lot in the near future. :)

I can send them to the US, although I'm only offering free postage inside Europe. Also, both Klean Klay and WED clay are imported from the US, so it seems a bit funny sending them back there ;-)

As far as I understand you can get Klean Klay in Walmart over there, so it might be worth having a look around first.

I can send them to the US, although I'm only offering free postage inside Europe. Also, both Klean Klay and WED clay are imported from the US, so it seems a bit funny sending them back there ;-)

As far as I understand you can get Klean Klay in Walmart over there, so it might be worth having a look around first.

OK. Thanks for the info. I live in a small town, and we are just getting a new super Wal-Mart opening in two weeks. As soon as it opens I'll check there.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back