Framing John DeLorean (Post-release)

What did you think of Framing John DeLorean?

• It was okay. Not too pleased with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was disappointing.

• It was bad.

• Total voters
Actually there have been a few documentaries on John.

I will check this one out but man Baldwin looks to creepy to be John, those eyebrows are killing me!:p

Sure does. But it sounds like this is going to be in the theaters?!

I’m so freak’n excited, and really curious how they go with the story

Every time them mention he’s a drug dealer the daughter sues, so I’m really wondering how it will play out

This is a strange combination...I kinda wish they went on full feature film like Wolf of Wall Street but looks really promising!

I always thought George Clooney made a good delorean
That’s actually spot on, I’m not a fan of his but he has more charisma than Baldwin. Although Baldwin is a good actor, could pull it off. He looks really slim here, wonder if that’s trickery or he really did shed a lot of pounds for this role.

That’s actually spot on, I’m not a fan of his but he has more charisma than Baldwin. Although Baldwin is a good actor, could pull it off. He looks really slim here, wonder if that’s trickery or he really did shed a lot of pounds for this role.

I think he’s lost a little weight. And has been doing so for awhile now, I think it’s his age catching up with him lol I’ve noticed it on Saturday night live the difference in his face

“Framing Delorean” sounds like the movie will be in a positive out look for him, maybe showing his last ditch effort to save the company?

I know the family goes ballistic every time a documentary is on tv and they talk about him being a “drug dealer”

I’m surprised this isn’t bigger in the dmc forums and community, a movie has been rumors ever since 05 after his death

It amazes me it finally came out

Maybe a tall actor would be suitable to portray delorean, who was 6’4”, but I can’t see Tom Robbins or Jeff goldblum as delorean. But who knows, the producers chose Alex Baldwin.

Heck, I don't even want much. A non-running early-production car (with the separate filler cap in the hood). Straight frame, no or minimal damage. I'd be doing a frame-up rebuild and engine swap. I even found one for cheap a couple years ago -- on the other side of the country from me. The cost of transporting three thousand miles...? -_-

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back