Four Hunters of Apocalypse Picture Gallery

Thats just insane man :)
I realy love the Famine and War one + plus that paintjob ?
Thats just killer and your genius ;)

here's mine. i repainted my Bonehunter. Sorry Mike. i loved your paint, but i wanted the dragon to be red and i always did like your bone paintup.

DSCN6261.jpg.gif

DSCN6260.jpg.gif

DSCN6265.jpg

DSCN6261.jpg.gif

DSCN6260.jpg.gif

DSCN6265.jpg

here's mine. i repainted my Bonehunter. Sorry Mike. i loved your paint, but i wanted the dragon to be red and i always did like your bone paintup.

Thats a nice collection you got there :lol:
I understand about the paint choices. Sometimes I cast extras for myself so that I can paint all the options

**** man!!! How the hell did U make those? I was lookin' at them earlier, and fuckin' had to look at them again. Damn. That's what you call BADASS!!!

Already did at 12 last night. I usually go running in the morning at 7 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, so I stayed up so late reading those stories, I felt like stoned **** this morning! :lol:

These are just insane! I've been trying to get into this forum for some time now, and it's sure worth the wait! :p

Welcome to the Jungle my Amazin' Malaysian. Guess what I used to Live in Ipoh before going to the US

Welcome to the Jungle my Amazin' Malaysian. Guess what I used to Live in Ipoh before going to the US

Wah! Ipoh mali? Great! :)

Thanks for the welcome, sir! I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here! :)

Perdanax>> Where are you from, then? I'm not too far from Ipoh, either.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back