Found This Kevin Peter Hall Behind The Scene Of Pred..

jasp

is it me or does the canon change shoulders,at 1min 2 sec its on his rght shoulder then 1min 11 sec its on his left o_O ,if this is already posted sorry and i will delete mods

R.I.P. Kevin. If it wasn't for this man the predator wouldn't have been the same. He added real character to the alien.

I never get tired of seeing BTS ( behind the scenes) footage featuring, Kevin. I've seen this one
and it's awesome, no matter how many times i see it! I always manage to see something new
or something that I had missed before. Anyone one else notice how, when Kevin covered the specifics of
portraying Predator, he mentioned taking into consideration things like; the planet the Predator, comes from,
how he hunts, moves..etc? Man, It would have been sooo cool to sit and listen to Kevin's own personal thoughts
on the Predator character.
~Estelle

is it me or does the canon change shoulders,at 1min 2 sec its on his rght shoulder then 1min 11 sec its on his left o_O ,if this is already posted sorry and i will delete mods
The video is flipped.

And yes, Kevin Peter Hall MADE the Predator... and no one has come close to portraying the character like he did, they all pale in comparison. He added the moves, the whole persona and thought process behind the beast... the rest just play generic, boring baddie.

R.I.P kevin peter hall and R.I.P Stan winston!, it's people like this that make you wish that R.I.P stood for return if possible! :( ! what a movie! pure genius and predator 2 aswell! but when AVP, AVPR, hit the screens it just was not the same...sigh....Kevin developed a full character in "predator" and the creatures apperance was short in that film, but he still pulled it off! and "predator 2" was a truly spectacular performance aswell!. little is known of these creatures even though they have appeared in many movies they are still a mystery and it is endless the possibilities you can do with predator!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back