Found the new profiles in History Icons of hollywood PDF Catalogs online

How many pink Hoverboards, Nike cylinders, ez-sleep devices, Grey's Sports Almanacs and Oh La La magazines can there be out there? It seems like they pop up for auction every week.

And can you tell how much Joe LOVES Wizard of Oz - not that it's not an important classic, but man oh man - did you see the price on that Cowardly Lion??

Haven't seen a Nike Cylinder or EZ-Sleep Device in a loooong time! With the Almanacs and other paper props it's different. They probabaly printed hundreds of them. maybe Thousands, who knows? they are not as rare as alot of people might think.
With the mattels it#s also different. The ones that showed up recently were not "premium pieces". Most of them had missing pieces or completed later with replica parts. I haven't seen an original lenticular hoverboard for years. And the last complete one (with footpad and all original, but only photoboard) was sold in 2008 by PIH.

Haven't seen a Nike Cylinder or EZ-Sleep Device in a loooong time! With the Almanacs and other paper props it's different. They probabaly printed hundreds of them. maybe Thousands, who knows? they are not as rare as alot of people might think.
With the mattels it#s also different. The ones that showed up recently were not "premium pieces". Most of them had missing pieces or completed later with replica parts. I haven't seen an original lenticular hoverboard for years. And the last complete one (with footpad and all original, but only photoboard) was sold in 2008 by PIH.

I must have missed the original Nike case & EZ Sleep device being auctioned in the past. Where did you see those? There are quite a few items I have never seen in the auction, like the mini train and mini car props before. Of course the paper props are a different story.

You're right. Those items were never auctioned off. What I meant was that i saw them for sale on screenused.com ages ago. Probably 10+ years.

I have actually never seen a lenticular hoverboard auctioned off. Only those two or threee who were also sold be screenused like 15 years ago or so.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back