Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 weeks on? Still nothing. Shame. Real Shame. At least I have some 850 armour being tweaked by Blaidon Props!

Attachments

• uar94cxr4ey01.jpg
    uar94cxr4ey01.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 123
  • uar94cxr4ey01.jpg
    uar94cxr4ey01.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 109
So is anyone being told what the issue is or when stuff is going out? All I have seen lately is that people are sending and receiving PM’s.

He indicated that there were some things that delayed him earlier this week that was non-trooper related.

My guess is that next would be a better week for trooper work. Thats all I know.

No not really tbh I would just like the honest saying I wont be able to get your kit shipped over the next few weeks etc. Granted he has sent me 1 pm on an update but that was nearly over a week ago. B Props send me updates every day on my armour (Even photos!) Ya get your hopes up for nothing now. Hard to say but the last bit of trust is going now. I had hoped but now it's gone. I was not happy in the slightest that I had to purchase another kit but that's the way things have gone.

Heres another thing Pm other people rather than Pm the first wave of peeps to be shipped (Even with pics) Isn't the best business strategy.

Hello Empire- no don’t give up hope- my sincerest apologies, granted I got a little ahead of myself and I’m sorry for that I’m just excited.

Please don’t be disheartened, I had a few issues the beginning of this week unrelated. I will update here rather than when I estimate things but when they actually happen from now on as I understand it just causes disappointment for you.

Finished armor will begin flowing from my premises any day, as soon as every detail is up to my standard- just please bare with me a couple more days in the meantime I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Thank you

Haha. No! Its all the lies that make me Disappointed in you. Don't play the pitty game as that likes dealing with a child that hasn't done their homework and they are lying to their parents saying they've done it when they have done nothing at all. Don't get me wrong your a great craftsman but how many times have you been asked to stop lying? When you have something firm to say then post it.

No nothing at all. What is this now the 4th week after he said the armour will be shipping!? Nothing but dishonesty. London Comic Con is in a few weeks and I thought I would be debuting the armour off there? Nope. No Doubt he will come back and say sorry guys ect and then say the armour is shipping in the next few days. Nope weeks. Nope months. Nope, next year!? Maybe he needs to wrap up his Anovos orders first then it's over to us. Well, I did say they are the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back