For those of us who remember between ANH and ESB..

:eek:

You Sir are in for a treat..
I went to his home in Whitstable here in the UK.
There is an old Theatre named after him too..
He was "The" Van Helsing in the classic Hammer movies and many many more suspense and horror movies..
Not forgetting the OG movie Dr Who back in the 60s

First rule of music, write about what you see, what you know

I remember hearing that the name was OB-1 & it was a clone designation, he & Owen were raised as brothers.

As for Vader being a robot, I heard that as well, & also have a vivid memory of an episode of Wonder Woman that took place in a zoo. The villain was a cross between a robot & a gorilla, & that aired on a Friday night. I go back to school on Monday & ALL everyone was talking about was , "Did you see Darth Vader's brother on Wonder Woman?".

Man, we were stupid. LOL
Naaah we weren't stupid, Wonder Woman was on TV and she was great, now we just have crap on TV, if you ever go to Vegas try the Wonder Woman slot machine

Weird that the first time I saw SW and listened to Obi-wan describe Luke's father to him, I instantly visualized actor Perry King.... this was 1977. I was 14. I think I had only seen King in The Lords of Flatbush at that time.

Weird that the first time I saw SW and listened to Obi-wan describe Luke's father to him, I instantly visualized actor Perry King.... this was 1977. I was 14. I think I had only seen King in The Lords of Flatbush at that time.
Y'know, Perry King and Mark Hamill kinda' looked like each other back then so, except that they'd be closer in age as brothers than father and son (King is approximately 3.5 years older than Hamill), that's not too unreasonable.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back