FOAM Iron Man MK 4 build.

Thick drops you can easily remove by laying your razor flat on the foam and then 'saw' them off.The rest I wouldn't worry about,since you have to seal your foam with PVA woodglue anyway before plastic-/rubbercoating it (my opinion).
Great speedbuild so far !

I know what you mean...it's all new,right? Well,you have to start somewhere,and so did many members before us.
All you can do is inform yourself as good as possible (you're in the best forum for that),and then get started :thumbsup
Have faith in the knowledge you've acquired and the enthusiasm that got you here in the first place.Now get crafting ! Looking forward to your next photos ;)

And the thighs are done! Whew, what a day! Hah. Thoughts? Start the shins tomorrow!
Left: IronmanTHIGHLEFTFOAM.jpg

Right:
IronManTHIGHRIGHTFOAM.jpg

So got the left shin done today. Right shin tomorrow. Thoughts? I left some things open so air could get in while wearing the suit. (Keep in mind this is a speed build.)
IronManLEFTSHINFOAM.jpgIronManFULLEGFOAM.jpg

The boots are done!
IronManBOOTSFOAM.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And the full suit put together! I will get a better shot tomorrow! Thoughts? (Remember this was a 2 week fast build)
FULLIRONMANSUITFOAM.jpg

Hey guys! So I have plasti-dip on everything and starting the primer! I have a question: I need fingers. I know they are hassle to make so does anyone know where I can buy cheap ones or an easy file for them?

Look under "JFCustom foam files​" thread page 1,and pick any iron man suit zip file.There's a hand file in every single one of them.

Yeah, those are the ones I have been looking at, but I don't know if I have time to attempt those tiny devils. Hahaha, I guess I'l see what I can figure out. Thanks, bud!

- - - Updated - - -

Everything is looking good on your build! Keep up the good work!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back