FOAM Iron Man MK 4 build.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Casey2124

Hey guys! So I decided to try foam and see how I liked it and move away from body filler and fiberglass for a little bit. Just got the chest put together, what do y'all think?
FoamChest.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Casey2124

To quote Sheng Tsung from Mortal Kombat:
"It has begun !" :D
Indeed it has! Got a little of the back done. Been playing tennis tournament all day and then all day tomorrow. And my 1/6th scale Spider-Man came into today so I had to play with it for a little bit.(;

Casey2124

So, I just got the back done. Pleased with the outcome speaking this is a fast build. Tell me what you think!
CYMERA_20150407_214550.jpg

Casey2124

Got the neck done tonight as well. The back is a little rough, but since this is a fast build I believe it is ok. Thoughts?
IronManNECKFOAM.jpg

Bilskirnir

Man, do you sleep? That's a lot in a short while. By the way, that cod looks terrible. I'm no fish expert but I'd never eat that! ;)

Casey2124

Right? I tried the COD and it tasted like foam!(; I get about 5 hours a night. I do, school, tennis, then build. It's a speed build hope to have everything glued together by the 16th of this month.

crypto

Looking good !

Nice clean work mate !

Can I ask what files/templates are you using ?

Again looking great !

Casey2124

The biceps are done! A little rough on some edges, but they'll work! They look dang good though when put together with the forearms! Thoughts?
IronManARMSFoam.jpgIronManBICEPSFOAM.jpg

Casey2124

Got the shoulders done! I can't believe how well this speed build is going! Any suggestions to remove hot glue from the foam?
IronManSHOULDERSFOAM.jpg