FM Millenium Falcon Radar Dish

samster27

Please Please, can someone make and sell an accurate dish for the Fine Molds 1/72nd Millenium Falcon. I am sure there would be lots of buyers

PLEASE :cry:cry

Please Please, can someone make and sell an accurate dish for the Fine Molds 1/72nd Millenium Falcon. I am sure there would be lots of buyers

PLEASE :cry:cry

Get yourself an old MPC/ERTL Falcon.

It would probably be cheaper than getting just the Radar Dish, If someone made them.

You can use the dish from the MPC kit, yes it needs to be trimmed, Not exactly sure how much, although I am sure someone here could tell you. Personally, I didn't bother on my two FM Falcon builds.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been an aftermarket dish made and sold on SSM or on CultTVMan's sites. I'd buy one too, if it were available.

Get yourself an old MPC/ERTL Falcon.

It would probably be cheaper than getting just the Radar Dish, If someone made them.

You can use the dish from the MPC kit, yes it needs to be trimmed, Not exactly sure how much, although I am sure someone here could tell you. .

It should wind up the same diameter as the cockpit tube from all the threads I remember.

Hmmm, I do have an extra MPC kit. I'll have to check that angle out. Although IIRC the MPC one is actually a bit larger than it should be(or maybe it is the right size and the cockpit tube on it is too small or a combo of both)???

Scratchy, if you start a sale thread in the junkyard, can you post on this thread too so no one missed the items for sale.

Many Thanks

Re: FM Millenium Falcon Radar Dishcock

It should wind up the same diameter as the cockpit tube from all the threads I remember.

Hmmm, I do have an extra MPC kit. I'll have to check that angle out. Although IIRC the MPC one is actually a bit larger than it should be(or maybe it is the right size and the cockpit tube on it is too small or a combo of both)???
IIRC, it actually is the size of the cockpit tube on the FM kit. The cockpit is undersized as well

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back