FM Falcon FINISHED!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spiker @ Apr 27 2006, 12:19 PM) [snapback]1234067[/snapback]</div>
Is it just me or will your Falcon be the paintmaster for the MR SS Falcon ?
[/b]

Dean Dymerski will be doing the paint master for the MR Studio Scale Millennium Falcon.

He kindly painted my Fine Molds model as an audition piece and impressed the hell out of everyone.

Barry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spiker @ Apr 29 2006, 08:53 AM) [snapback]1235370[/snapback]</div>
Very cool . So the master is defintaly in good hands :)
[/b]
Thanks..
Every streek, splat, nick and more will be reproed on the MR Falcon...there are even panels we never new were there that will be on the MR. ...

Are we gonna get a tutorial for the FM falcon or are you saving up the tutorial for when you're gonna paint the MR falcon?? ;)

Dean, for your FM kit, I'm curious what was your primary source for reference, partuclarly color reference...

I've come across two sizable collections of hi-res photographs of the model, by two different photographers, and the color-tones appear notably different between the two sets.

One is much cooler with more contrast (and to my eye seems more similr to yours).

The other is much warmer in tone...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back