Flesh Hunter Aka Death Stalker, New Build Starts Page 14

i seriously am liking the look, hes got a viking look to it so far, i dont know if you stated that already but yea, you should stick horns on the bio for a bezerker thing. and he also has an archer feel, cuz he doesnt have tons of armor. i wanna see this thing finished!

thanks....
his bio is gonna be a one off. its sitting here in pieces waiting to be assembled once i finish wrecking lees head about the design off the mask and we finish it.
As for him being an archer.. na not really i think you will like what weapons i will give him.. he is gonna be a nasty mofo...

Nice work Colm. Can see what you're aiming for and loving the idea. Looks great and looking forward to seeing more of this thread. Have you cut up all the bio and modified it yet?

yea Bryan the bio is in pieces at the moment.. awaiting for the final decisions to be made on the head... but soon enough it will come together... i've made some design changes since the sketches went up..

quick update.. i will be working on flesh hunters primary weapon over the coming days. here is the concept. its a one handed axe....

I am making this axe from various weapons i have. creating a mold and of course casting it..( will be a learing experience to say the least)
criticisms always welcome....

conceptaxe.jpg.gif

conceptaxe.jpg.gif

ok another small update. very small actually in compassison to all you lucky gits heading to SDCC... maybe next year....

anyway... i made a cast of my hand and part of my forearm, this is going to be a bit of a trophy.
i coverd the top of my arm first then did the lower section. so its a 2 piece mold. it actually worked fairly well. although i wont know how well unitl i pour in the latex. anyway some pics..

IMG00011-20090713-1935.jpg.gif

IMG00012-20090713-1953.jpg.gif

IMG00013-20090713-1955.jpg.gif

IMG00011-20090713-1935.jpg.gif

IMG00012-20090713-1953.jpg.gif

IMG00013-20090713-1955.jpg.gif

and another small update. over the past week or so i have been working on the bio. using fiberglass sheets and resin to get the shape i want.
I have changed the design slightly from my original concept as you can see from the image below.
The picture you see is the bio in the early stages of its works.. as you can see there is a hello of a lot of sanding to be done. I have added more to it since this but i'll wait until its finished before i show any more pictures.

What you dont see on the new drawing is a chainmail skirt on the back of the bio. this will sit loosely over the dreads. i trimmed the mail down so it doesnt weigh that much...

anyway enjoy. More to come soon
I've also done a quick picture of what he will looklike with the bio added on... obviously there is no pred head.. but you get an idea of how he will look

bio.jpg

IMG00032-20090721-1950.jpg

fullpred.jpg

bio.jpg

IMG00032-20090721-1950.jpg

fullpred.jpg

really small update..
Bio is taking more of a shape...
I had the chain mail attached.. but for ease of working on it i took it back off. It will be the last thing i attach.as you can see its coming together.. I have sanded most of the resin down.. still a fair bit to do.. .. hopefully i will get a bit more done on it this evening,

IMG00067-20090817-2009.jpg

IMG00067-20090817-2009.jpg

Looking pretty sweet! Keep up the good work.

Nice work Colm Hard to believe that's the same bio I gave you awhile back

lookin totally bad ass... keep up the work o_O

thanks guys... means a lot to get feedback of any description..
yea he's getting there.taking a little longer than i anticpated but still i'm enjoying the process..

yea Bryan the bio is now a far cry from the original one you donated.. and its still a way off from being finished..

again thanks guys..
feedback of any description is always good

When i send the mask over to you i have something you maybe interested in.

I cut the ears off my armature they are like a hard rubber, you want them for this degenerate?

Awesome job u did so far. I think this will be 1 Hell of Predator besides for a Metal and Medieval fan i like the Barbarian style of it. Long story short this thread has my fully attention

Lee I think your right he could disguise the testicles as something(On a necklass but then your not going for mary poviitch butters are you).........Pretty pimp start will he be wearing other preds skin????

When i send the mask over to you i have something you maybe interested in.

I cut the ears off my armature they are like a hard rubber, you want them for this degenerate?

Yea mate.. They will make a great addition.. and degenerate.. hmmm i think thats like calling him a puppy dog.. haha

Awesome job u did so far. I think this will be 1 Hell of Predator besides for a Metal and Medieval fan i like the Barbarian style of it. Long story short this thread has my fully attention

Thanks Bam.. all comments welcome..

Pretty pimp start will he be wearing other preds skin????

you never know what you may see him wearing :lol:

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back