I "just" had 240 window to cut for my 2001 Space Station V...I think that you could cut 4 into you model;):lol:
I'll have you know, it's very dangerous to be handling sharp knives while having a tamper tantrum working with PLA......o_O o_O:lol: I can't compare what I do to the fantastic work you've done/shown....(y)(y)(y) I will suck it up soon and cut those windows out....;)

I'll have you know, it's very dangerous to be handling sharp knives while having a tamper tantrum working with PLA......o_O o_O:lol: I can't compare what I do to the fantastic work you've done/shown....(y)(y)(y) I will suck it up soon and cut those windows out....;)
Thanks;) I think I would use a Dremel if you cannot print the windows.(y)

A few years ago on Pawn Stars they had a “screen used” ship from Flash Gordon. It was very cool. But Rick noticed copyright information on the bottom so it obviously wasn’t screen used. Since that episode I’ve been desperately looking for that ship assuming that it was offered somewhere.

A few years ago on Pawn Stars they had a “screen used” ship from Flash Gordon. It was very cool. But Rick noticed copyright information on the bottom so it obviously wasn’t screen used. Since that episode I’ve been desperately looking for that ship assuming that it was offered somewhere.
Yes, I think you're talking about THIS one...

Attachments

• EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (1).jpg
    EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (1).jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 184
  • EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (2).jpg
    EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (2).jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 169
  • EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (3).jpg
    EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (3).jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 176
  • EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (4).jpg
    EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (4).jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 162
  • eBay-Pawn-Stars-Flash-Gordon-Rocketship-Model-Replica 05.jpg
    eBay-Pawn-Stars-Flash-Gordon-Rocketship-Model-Replica 05.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 171
  • eBay-Pawn-Stars-Flash-Gordon-Rocketship-Model-Replica 06.jpg
    eBay-Pawn-Stars-Flash-Gordon-Rocketship-Model-Replica 06.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 180
Absolutely!

So anybody know anyone interested in building either a physical (preferable) or a CG model? : )
spockboy,
Please let me know if you come across any original drawings.

Good observation by Joberg on rivets. That and the comment by JPH, on the pointyness of the nose, sure illustrates that many on this web site in particular paid attention in school during lessons on ”which one is not like the other.”

spockboy,
Please let me know if you come across any original drawings.

Good observation by Joberg on rivets. That and the comment by JPH, on the pointyness of the nose, sure illustrates that many on this web site in particular paid attention in school during lessons on ”which one is not like the other.”
Thanks for responding! Not certain what level of quality you require. If you scroll down the page on the link below there are some schematics.
I'm looking for The Ming Bomber, this design is Zarkoff's rocket, but have a look and let me know what you think. : )

Flash Gordon L:ink

Thanks for responding! Not certain what level of quality you require. If you scroll down the page on the link below there are some schematics.
I'm looking for The Ming Bomber, this design is Zarkoff's rocket, but have a look and let me know what you think. : )

Flash Gordon L:ink
Thanks for the link. I need to finish the project I am on. But, this ship is on my bucket list.

Anybody made any progress on a MING BOMBER CG model?
Created some up-converted screen grabs to make it easier : )

Attachments

• ming bomber.jpg
    ming bomber.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
A Spanish firm produced a 1/72nd resin model (beautifully molded) of the Zarkov rocket about five years ago The proportions were just right. It was the "Just Imagine" version with no nose cannon and no additional windows. Other models were to follow, but they must have gone out of business.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back