First post here, have a quick question about Moon Knight.

alteredfabrics

So as the title says I have a quick question for those of you that have ventured into making the very detailed Moon Knight costume.

Roughly how much material did you buy to make the strips? I will be making in a similar manner so I will be making the bias tape then sewing all together.

I'm not afraid of details or painstaking work, photo included to show what I have done.

Also, if anyone has any tips they'd like to share I'm all ears.

Attachments

• IMG_2922-Edit.jpg
    IMG_2922-Edit.jpg
    749.9 KB · Views: 82
Also as an extra question....how are you all breathing wearing the mask?
Hey there, i would also like to know the answer to both your questions. I would like to attempt the same costume. I have found on my initial research a great quality 3D file for the moon knight costume.

I intend to print shoulder pads, the front chest section, mask & arm gauntlet/leg gauntlets in a plastic on my printer but i will still need to make the material underlay top, trousers, shoes, belt robe & cape.

Here is a link to the site if your interested, i can’t take any credit for this as this is not my file: Moon Knight Full Set with Body Armor Shells 3D Printable Model Print File #K91 | Do3D

Hey there, i would also like to know the answer to both your questions. I would like to attempt the same costume. I have found on my initial research a great quality 3D file for the moon knight costume.

I intend to print shoulder pads, the front chest section, mask & arm gauntlet/leg gauntlets in a plastic on my printer but i will still need to make the material underlay top, trousers, shoes, belt robe & cape.

Here is a link to the site if your interested, i can’t take any credit for this as this is not my file: Moon Knight Full Set with Body Armor Shells 3D Printable Model Print File #K91 | Do3D
I actually have those files. The helmet is complete. I find breathing really not that bad.

Attachments

• 20230319_201059.jpg
    20230319_201059.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
  • 20221206_173354.mp4
    8.8 MB
  • 20230321_222150.mp4
    20 MB

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back