Firefox Warning Potential Security Risk

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AJK001

Sr Member
That's strange. I'm on Firefox and did not get any warnings when I logged in this morning unless Art already fixed it.

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I got that a few times already and it always goes away after a few minutes/hours. I don't know if this is during some updates or something or if we should be worried but it happened several times to me too.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Based on the time of your post, my guess is that you received this during our maintenance window. If you (or eethan), see it again, please note the time and post the time. It isn't surprising that this is happening during the maintenance windows but would be an issue if it was happening any other time.