Firefly/Serenity

Since I wanted to add some more documents to the Whitefall Serenity Ships Papers I bought a while ago, I fabricated this. Blueprints based on some framedrawings I found online. I put a raster background to it, added some texture and changed the colors so it represents a blueprint. Also added some ships specs I found on the Firefly Wiki. Size is the same as Whitefalls documents, so this has to be printed on A3 and then cut out. Added a blank "back" for those who want to print it dubble sided...

View attachment Blueprint - Front.jpg View attachment Blueprint - Back.jpg

Have fun. More to follow if I have time ;).

Since I wanted to add some more documents to the Whitefall Serenity Ships Papers I bought a while ago, I fabricated this. Blueprints based on some framedrawings I found online. I put a raster background to it, added some texture and changed the colors so it represents a blueprint. Also added some ships specs I found on the Firefly Wiki. Size is the same as Whitefalls documents, so this has to be printed on A3 and then cut out. Added a blank "back" for those who want to print it dubble sided...

View attachment 598800 View attachment 598799

Shiny and nicely done! :)

View attachment 598800 View attachment 598799

Not the good size for me (A3) ... The space between screws is 8.5 cm in my Ships Papers. If I print A3 it's around 10cm.

All papers are 8,5 inch x 14 inch. You just paste the image on a blank A3 and it should have the correct size. Don't resize the image to A3!

A gentleman requested my ammo box, and I felt compelled to polish it, just a wee bit.

Here are two new files, one with the rough paper texture and one without.

I do recommend that both boxes be printed on a light tan cardstock, to keep the cut edges and interior looking appropriately colored.

Warmest regards from Copper Hill Arms, Petersburg, Lilac.

-MJ

Additionally, this (unusual) box pattern is taken from a paperclip box. I chose it because it requires no glue, only careful assembly. You are welcome to ignore the fiddly cut lines in the narrow sides and simply glue the side flaps to the inside if you so choose.

Attachments

• box3a.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
  • box3b.pdf
    168.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 1.26.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 1.26.26 PM.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 86
hey can anyone find better pictures of this
CigFj.png
its the research and rescue sign in the ship on miranda in serenity and i cant find any photos but this one.
Thanks

Thanks mike ill see if its easier too identify the Chinese text from this pic its hard too see all the letters because of the shadows, I wish there was another angle of it

The Chinese is almost certainly gibberish. If you'd like to try your hand at 'writing' it, Google will OCR written text in Google Translate:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 7.47.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 7.47.32 PM.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 37

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back