Firefly Serenity ship scratch-build finished pg. 4

Very nice work there. I really enjoy paper models: maximum skills with minimum materials. This is the first time I've seen a completely blank build with painting added on afterwards and I'm blown away! Usually you see the graphics printed on by printer before assembly. I'm in trouble because I'm getting lots of ideas on how to spend a few hundred hours on projects I'd move to tackle. Again, nice work and an inspiration.

love the pic the model looks great. do you have the pdo flies have tried to download from troll but it does not work. I would love to make one myself. could you send me the files if you still have them.

love the pic the model looks great. do you have the pdo flies have tried to download from troll but it does not work. I would love to make one myself. could you send me the files if you still have them.

Thanks.
The link on Tanks&Trolls works fine for me. I still have files, so if the link won't work for you write your e-mail in a PM and I'll send them to you.

Awesome Ziga!!! Well Done!!

From one of the Best shows ever!

The link is working fine, just downloaded and I plan to use the base/files to build one of polystyrene.. so i think the rounded parts/shapes will work nice!

Thanks Zinga!

On another "front", on the Papermodelers forum, a Czech modeler going by ;Mirco' has been working on his original design for the Firefly class ship for quite a while. His design, which is nearly (or IS) finished includes a highly researched configuration and complete interior (with the usual amount of 'set-to-model' adjustments). His thread can be found at:
http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/alternate-dimensions/7636-firefly-project.html

Highly recommended read if you are a Serenity fan.

Regards, Robert

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back