Finnished Huntress Peyton

Tetsuo

This is all im going to do on my huntress suit, so she remains as she stands, this is so i can get on with my alien in the new year have some photos :|

4085029416_463d9dac8c.jpg

100_3307.jpg

100_3305.jpg

See moar on my flickr account;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peyton_predator
:rolleyes:

Try to refrain from the short jokes tho guys its getting old XP

4085029416_463d9dac8c.jpg

100_3307.jpg

100_3305.jpg

You look great! Preds come in all shapes and sizes around here. Next time something is said aske them..."wheres your bad ass Predator suit?"

awww thanks guys :rolleyes: ive been doing alot at uni in the suit, cat walks n such, its been good crack! i will try get photos next time ^^

Actually thought i'd better put the credits in!

Bio,Mask,belt armor, neckring-Usurper

Shoulderbells, Gauntlets, Shins-Dragonskin studios

Blades-ogod i cant remember >.< paul knows this one!

belt buckle-From predator paul

Skin, cloak, bones, facehuggers, beads, netting etc-Me

Feet and hands- Monstermaker...i think the hands were 0.o....

Extra quills-Froggy

Huntress looks killer and nice to see more finished Huntress Predators, we males need mates. Again congrats on your finished suit and lookin forward to seeing your Alien progress next year.

great suit i was really impressed seeing it "in the flesh" last october cant wait to see your bug suit! do you think it will be ready in time for may?

Huntress looks killer and nice to see more finished Huntress Predators, we males need mates.

LOL haha that part made me laugh.. anyways

Youve got a wonderful looking huntress there Tetsuo, its nice to see it come along these past few months. Its always a good feeling
to complete a suit :)

wow that is one awesome suit well done love the way you used the face huggers LOL
that is one huntress I would not want to mess with AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)

So,i hope I can say my honest opinion without sounding arrogant or hateful,but.
Good concept-bad choice for head.it looks like a good ole pred in drag.bb fem head would look awesome on this design.no offense in the build/paint/design,but if I'd see that in public,I'd b confused as to whether it was a boy or a girl?

So,i hope I can say my honest opinion without sounding arrogant or hateful,but.
Good concept-bad choice for head.it looks like a good ole pred in drag.bb fem head would look awesome on this design.no offense in the build/paint/design,but if I'd see that in public,I'd b confused as to whether it was a boy or a girl?

well its not exactly like i have a lot of choice when it comes to female predator heads as theres not alot out there, plus i wasnt willing to spend another **** load of money on another mask so my first one could just sit in a corner *insert eyebrow raising here* i MIGHT change it in the future, but then again...student means lack of money, some oppinions should be kept to yourself, and things should be just appreciated for what they are and the hard work that goes into em...but then again...

you always get ONE.

On another note thanks alot guys for the other comments, its what makes doing this worth while *wink*

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back