Done / Completed Finished/Ready to wear TJack ASM2 faceshell/lenses sets

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am going to do a limited run of 5 fully finished/ready to wear asm2 faceshell/lens sets.

These will be my original (more accurate) ASM2 from this thread http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=206110&highlight=tjack

I figured there is no point reposting all the info and pics in this thread.

The price will be $250 USD + shipping - within N America it's approx $15 for tracked/insured shipping. Overseas will have to contact me for a quote.

Just to be clear - You will not need to do anything to them other than add any foam to the inside for comfort, or maybe additional breathing holes if you like. I will be doing all the assembly and paint.

A minimum of a $25 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your order and the rest will be due upon completion. I am expecting to ship within 2 weeks of payment so please be ready to pay the balance owing or it will be up for offer to anyone on a standby list.

***If by some chance you would prefer one of the less accurate sets then we can discuss it as the price will be less***

Last edited:
So no interest in these then? I thought for sure there would be since I get a few requests every week from people telling me to "name my price" to sell them a finished set.

People are missing out....Its a great Kit, especially if its already "Ready to wear" so there's no way you could screw it up(pointing at myself).

If you're able to hold one for me until after August 2nd, I'll totally buy one with the less accurate mesh that has better visibility... I suck at assembling Lenses

If you're able to hold one for me until after August 2nd, I'll totally buy one with the less accurate mesh that has better visibility... I suck at assembling Lenses

I'll be away at the end of the month and not back until the 10th, so send me a message then :)

Hi TJack,

Are you still doing these? I would be very interested, especially if they have better visibility than your previous ASM2 run. Which were awesome by the way. I have a finished set...
I'd need them to arrive no later than October 6th as I fly to Manhattan for NYCC on the 8th.
Thanks.
:D

This run was for finished sets of both the accurate asm2 and my easier to assemble asm2. I'll send you a pm.

Hi TJack,

Are you still doing these? I would be very interested, especially if they have better visibility than your previous ASM2 run. Which were awesome by the way. I have a finished set...
I'd need them to arrive no later than October 6th as I fly to Manhattan for NYCC on the 8th.
Thanks.
:D

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back