1. Welcome to the Project Runs Forum!

This forum is intended for interest gauging and active runs. Due to the transient nature of this forum, please keep all research and ongoing discussion in one of our main forums so your information is not lost.

Only Premium Members can start a new run.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Done / Completed Finished/Ready to wear TJack ASM2 faceshell/lenses sets

Discussion in 'Project Runs' started by TJack, Jun 25, 2015.

1. TJack

TJack Master Member Community Staff RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I am going to do a limited run of 5 fully finished/ready to wear asm2 faceshell/lens sets.

These will be my original (more accurate) ASM2 from this thread http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=206110&highlight=tjack

I figured there is no point reposting all the info and pics in this thread.

The price will be $250 USD + shipping - within N America it's approx $15 for tracked/insured shipping. Overseas will have to contact me for a quote.

Just to be clear - You will not need to do anything to them other than add any foam to the inside for comfort, or maybe additional breathing holes if you like. I will be doing all the assembly and paint.

A minimum of a $25 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your order and the rest will be due upon completion. I am expecting to ship within 2 weeks of payment so please be ready to pay the balance owing or it will be up for offer to anyone on a standby list.

***If by some chance you would prefer one of the less accurate sets then we can discuss it as the price will be less***

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  2. TJack

So no interest in these then? I thought for sure there would be since I get a few requests every week from people telling me to "name my price" to sell them a finished set.

3. Rhum

Rhum New Member

People are missing out....Its a great Kit, especially if its already "Ready to wear" so there's no way you could screw it up(pointing at myself).

4. MegaLEGOFilms

MegaLEGOFilms Well-Known Member

If you're able to hold one for me until after August 2nd, I'll totally buy one with the less accurate mesh that has better visibility... I suck at assembling Lenses

5. TJack

I'll be away at the end of the month and not back until the 10th, so send me a message then :)

6. MegaLEGOFilms

MegaLEGOFilms Well-Known Member

Alright. I haven't responded to your pm about the domes yet because I saw these btw

7. Pizzareal

Pizzareal New Member

Have you sold all the ready to wear sets already?

8. Sunkistshark

Sunkistshark Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

He's on holidays, won't be back till the 10th.

Pizzareal likes this.
  9. velazquezn36

velazquezn36 Well-Known Member

Crap! How'd I miss this?! I would be very interested in this.

10. TJack

send me a pm, I'm open to taking another build but it won't be until later next week before I can start it. I'm looking to close up this run.

11. Retrograde Orbit

Retrograde Orbit Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi TJack,

Are you still doing these? I would be very interested, especially if they have better visibility than your previous ASM2 run. Which were awesome by the way. I have a finished set...
    I'd need them to arrive no later than October 6th as I fly to Manhattan for NYCC on the 8th.
    Thanks.
    :D

12. TJack

This run was for finished sets of both the accurate asm2 and my easier to assemble asm2. I'll send you a pm.

13. darthwhitey

darthwhitey Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

PM sent on a finished shell

thanks!

14. Pizzareal

Pizzareal New Member

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought this run was finished already?

15. TJack

Yes, this run is done. I may offer more in the future but at this time I'm not currently making finished sets.